❣︎Chapter Seventeen❣︎

"Are you flirting with me?" Y/N raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe." Semi shrugged.

"Oh." Y/N mumbled before looking away.

'Why are all these guys always so forward with me.'She mentally whined.

"Oh? Semi Semi you are?" Tendou sat down, finally coming back from getting his drink. Needless to say, after that conversation he was a bit mad to hear him openly flirting.

"Relax I'm not going to make any moves on your girl." Semi grinned.

"G-girl?" Y/N choked in the food she was eating. She looked over to Tendou however she couldn't see his face because he was turned the opposite way.

In reality they were both a blushing mess.

"Semi I think you got it wrong, him and I aren't dating. Right Tendou?" She lightly tapped him on the shoulder once to get him to back her up as she denied the claim Semi made.

"Huh? I mean..I dunno..we could.." He muttered, scratching the back if his neck.
"Stop messing around he will get the wrong idea." She huffed.
"Right yeah sorry." He dryly chuckled.

☀︎︎

Y/N sighed as she fell onto her couch.

"Such a long day. Good thing Mina-san said Haru wanted to stay over tonight." She sighed as she turned on the tv and loosened her necktie.

She started watching some random show that popped up and Y/N soon found herself dosing off.

☀︎︎

"That girl looks so young. I feel bad for her." A woman furrowed her brows as she looked at the pregnant teen in the grocery store.

"I can hear you." Y/N turned around and pursed her lips.
"Oh I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to come off rude, it's just that I know what it's like and how hard it is. You must be going through a lot." The woman gave the girl a sympathetic look.

And just like that, Y/N started bursting out in tears.

"You're right. It's so hard! I can't even go to school! I just wish things were easier. My job is so hard and doing school online is so hard and I constantly want to cry. Also I'm getting really fat and I don't like it." Y/N whined, falling to her knees as she made a big scene in the middle of the produce isle.

"Awe hunny, it gets better I promise. Please get off the floor." The woman asked nicely.
"A-alright." Y/N sniffed as she brought herself to her feet.

"Thank you for being nice miss. It's the first time in a long time someone has ever cared for me." Y/N wiped her eyes as the woman pulled her into a hug.
"Keep you're head up I'll keep you in my prayers." The lady offered a warm smile.

☀︎︎

Y/N sat up rather quickly.

"Oh I was sleeping." She yawned.

As if it were telepathy, someone had texted right as she woke up.

Yuuji
Meet me at the pond

You
Why

Yuuji
Don't ask questions just hurry its cold

You
Yuuji istg if its stupid ill kick your ass

Yuuji
Its not i promise i just wanna talk

You
Fine be there in five

Y/N sighed as she got off the couch and changed into a hoodie and comfy pants. She didn't feel like putting much effort into her appearance and plus it was cold.

She grabbed her jacket and headed out the door. She walked rather slowly, kind of hoping Terushima would freeze to death.

When she got close enough, she stopped in her tracks. On the floor, there were candles, they were all lit, making a path for Y/N to walk.

"Yuuji what the actual fuck." She stated bluntly.
"Listen, before you leave, here me out please!" He begged. Y/N sighed as she began to walk closer.

"Five minutes go." She raised an eyebrow.

"Y/N I'm still madly in love with you and I want to be a family. You Haru and I. I know it sounds selfish-"
"You're right, it does sound selfish." Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.
"But Y/N, I was a freshman back then. I'm more mature now I can make rational decision. I promise to be a good dad to Haru. And a great boyfriend to you." He gave a sad smile.

"Yuuji I'm sorry I don't have feelings for you anymore. They left the day you left me to take care of a child alone." She looked away, holding her arms because of the cold.
"You..don't? I thought..but the way Tendou described it.." He mumbled incoherent sentences to himself.

"I'm sorry Yuuji, we have different views on this situation." Y/N stated.
"Oh..so that's the end huh?" He looked down.
"Sorry. I will allow you to see Haru sometimes though, since you are his father and all.." Y/N trailed off.

"Thanks." He mumbled.
"Well if that was all, I'm gonna go." She left out a heavy sigh before giving him a wave with a tight lipped smile.
"Bye Y/N." He weakly called out.

Terushima and Y/N were each other's first heart breaks. The very first one. They always hurt the most.

Terushima wanted to cry, but nothing really came out as he stood there watching her walk away.

He knew if he let her go now he would never have a chance, but for some reason he just couldn't bring himself to stop her.

A quick image of a certain red head flashed in his mind.

"Ah." He dryly chuckled. "That's why. I never had a chance in the first place."

A/N
Short chapter sorry guys I just thought this was a good note to end it on.

Thanks for reading be sure to vote love you stay safe <3