❣︎Chapter Fifteen❣︎

Y/N woke up the next morning, continuing her normal routine.

She slowly walked to the pond, looking down at her phone.

"Ah something bad is going to happen. I can feel it." She sighed, looking up at the sky.

When she finally arrived at the pond she froze. She raised an eyebrow at the man who was standing by the bench.

"Yuuji." She called out firmly.

Terushima turned around upon hearing his name and his mouth curved into a grin.

"Y/N. I figured you would be here." He smiled.
"What do you want." She sighed, sitting down on the bench, followed by him sitting next to her.

"I wanted to see you. I thought we could maybe feed the ducks like old times." He gave her a hopeful look.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, turning her attention to the ducks.

He grinned and tore off a piece of bread and tossed it to the ducks.

"You never used to like ducks you know." He cheekily said.
"Shut the fuck up Yuuji. I'm not in the mood right now."
"Relax Y/N, no need to get so defensive. I just was pointing that out." He put his hands up in defense.
"Well don't. It just reminds me of what we used to have." She pursed her lips looking down.

"Then why do you come to this pond everyday if you don't want to remember me?" Terushima asked.
"Because I'm grateful for what we had. It gave me Haru." She stated, finally looking him in the eyes.
"Oh...so..you don't miss me? Miss what we had?" He furrowed his brows.

"I-" She was interrupted by multiple greetings.

"Good morning Bread-chan!"
"Morning, Y/N."
"Hello L/N-san."
"Bread-chan!"

Terushima glared at the guys passing.

"Morning." She sighed with a smile.

"Something wrong?" Semi stopped running to ask.
"No no..I'm fine. Go back to practicing." She waved her hand.
"Alright." He softly smiled at her before catching up to the rest of the guys.

"As I was saying before-"
"I'm coming over later Bread-chan!" Tendou called out as he ran away.

She sighed in annoyance before continuing again.

"Class is starting soon. I should go." She stood up and grabbed all her stuff.
"Y/N wait."
"I don't want to be late. We can talk...later." She glanced at her shoes before up at Terushima, who had a pained expression.

"Bye Yuuji." She waved slightly before walking away. Terushima could only stare at her.

☀︎︎

Y/N sat at the usual tree for lunch along with Semi Goshiki and Tendou.

"So are you and Y/N a thing?" Semi asked, taking a bite of his lunch.

"Wha- no." Y/N shook her head.

"But didn't Tendou say he was going to your house later?" Goshiki butts in.

"Yeah, he hangs out with Har- With me a lot. We like to binge watch tv..." She coughed as she corrected herself.
"Oh makes sense. So close friends?" Goshiki asked.
"I guess." She shrugged.

Semi looked over to Tendou who had been silent the whole tome and noticed his slightly pained expression.

"Tendou?"
"What? Yep just good friends." He forced a smile onto his face and awkwardly laughed a bit.
"Right...anyways Y/N are you busy tomorrow?" Semi spoke up.

"Uh..let me check.." She awkwardly giggled.

She pulled out her phone and checked her bank account. Realizing she wouldn't have enough to pay Mina extra she sighed.

"Sorry can't I'm busy." She declined.
"Oh, ok. Maybe next time then." He shrugged.
"Yeah..maybe next time.." She mumbled.

☀︎︎

"Bread-chan!" Tendou called out as he stood at her classroom door.

Y/N mentally groaned as she stood up and walked over to him.

"Don't call out for me like that in school." She warned.
"Fine. Anyways stay for volleyball practice so we can walk home together." He stated with a grin.
"No I need to get home to Haru." She declined.
"But Bread-channn." He whined.
"He comes first. Just meet me at my house." She started walking out of class.

She rolled her eyes and slightly huffed as he continued to mope.

☀︎︎

By the time Y/N finished cooking lunch, Tendou had knocked on the door.

"Coming." She called out as she brushed her hands off and walked to the door.
"Heyyy Bread-chan. You know I should just get a key to your place." He grinned as he leaned on the doorframe.
"Just get inside." She sighed.
"Whatever. Anyways where is Haru? We only have one more season left until we finish Attack On Titan." He rubbed his hands together as he looked around.

"In the bath. I gave him two minutes to be in there alone but I'll be going in to wash his hair in a second." Y/N answered, as she started to serve Tendou a plate.

"Ah I see. I'll just wait til he gets out then." He said as he plopped down onto the couch.

Y/N took this time to study Tendou's face. She wasn't sure why but she found herself staring at him. His lips formed a content grin as he scrolled through his phone. She never really took the time to realize how attractive he was until now. 

She felt heat rush to her cheeks as she shook away the thought. She squeezed her eyes shut and lightly tapped her cheeks to refocus herself. 

'Just friends.' She reminded herself.

A/N
Sorry this is kinda short.

Do you guys prefer long or short chapters anyways?

Other than that dont forget to vote if you enjoyed thanks for reading and stay safe <3