5𝐾 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 :)

Y/N yawned as she woke up.

"Satoriiiii." She cooed, rubbing his head.
"Hmmm?" He hummed, still sleeping.
"I need you to run to the store. I'm almost out of period products." She said.
"Hmm." He hummed again.
"Satori!" She smacked his arm lightly.
"Ah what?!" He said, finally waking up.

"Go to the store for me pleaseee." She asked.
"Sure give me a list of things to buy." He smiled.
"I'll text it to you. Thanks!" She kissed him on the cheek and got out of bed.

Y/N started getting ready, using the last of her feminine products.

"I hope he comes back soon." She whined.

☀︎︎

Tendou walked down the street and whistled as he read what was on the list.

"Eh?! She's on it?!" He exclaimed looking at his phone. He mentally sighed and walked to the store.

He grabbed the pads/tampons and was about to pay until he saw a familiar face.

"W-wakatoshi?!" He questioned. The monotone man simply turned to him and waved.
"You work here?" He asked.
"Yes. I wanted extra money." He stated bluntly.
"Righttt anyways ring me up please." He smiled as he dropped everything onto the counter.
"For Y/N I presume?" He asked.
"Yeah." He sighed.
"And you didn't get anything else for her?"
"No..? Was I supposed to..?" Tendou furrowed his brows.
"She's on her period. Which means mood swings. Most guys get chocolate because it boosts their happiness. Or like a stuffed animal. Or favorite snacks. Or movies. You got absolutely nothing." Ushijima explained.

"Wait what?? No one told me!" Tendou dramatically cried.
"Oh." Ushijima replied.
"What do I do? I should go back and get stuff. But what?? Do I get chocolate like normal people? Or a stuffed anime? What do I do?!" He started ranting, rather loudly.
"Uh Tendou-san."
"WHAT?"
"Your total will be 190 yen." He stated.

Tendou deadpanned.

"Just keep my stuff back there or something I'll come back with other stuff in a second!" He explained as he started running down the isles.

☀︎︎

"Y/N I'm ba-" Tendou sweatdropped at the sight in front of him.

Y/N was hysterically sobbing while holding Haru and Your Lie In April was playing in the background.

"I-it's just so sad. He'll never see her again." She cried.

Haru on the other hand looked extremely bored. He was slowly trying to get away from his mom but her grasp on him was too strong.

"Uh babe..." Tendou called out.

"Oh hi Satori." She said, sniffling.

"So I went to the store and got what you asked. But I also got a few more things." He smiled.
"Oo really like what?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Ok so I have chocolate, a teddy bear, popcorn, all the my hero academia movies on dvd so you can watch it whenever, and...." He trailed off.
"What...?" She eyed him suspiciously.
"Promise not to get mad?" He shyly smiled.
"Depends on what it is." She crossed her arms.

Tendou slowly brought his hands from behind his back.

"A KITTEN?!!" Y/N yelled.
"I thought you liked cats!" He yelled back.
"I DO BUT YOU BOUGHT ONE??" She exclaimed.
"...yes."

Y/N let out a huge sigh before staring at the cat.

She had to admit, it was cute. It was black and white. White paws with a black body and blue eyes.

"What's his name?" She asked finally giving in.
"SHE'S a girl and her name is Ame because of her eyes." He smiled while snuggling up to the kitten.

"Cute. Did you even buy anything for her?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Yes in fact. I got food, cat litter, a little box, treats, and cat toys." He beamed.
"What am I going to do with you." She sighed while shaking her head.
"I can think of a few things." He smirked.
"No." She deadpanned.

☀︎︎

"Alright all set!" Tendou announced as he set up all the cat stuff.

Unfortunately for him no one heard him or was there to praise him.

Y/N had fallen asleep on the couch with Haru in her arms once again. But this time there was a cute kitten snuggled in between Haru and Y/N.

"yOU bOuGhT iT?!" Tendou mocked Y/N. "She loves that cat now I bet." He scoffed.

He later decided to sit on the couch next to Y/N's feet and watch the show Y/N was watching to see what the fuss was all about.

☀︎︎

Y/N woke up to a weird noise. Was it her son?

Her eyes shot open to see Tendou sitting by her.

"I-it's just so sad!" He cried, sniffling and stuttering.

"Oh my god."

A/N
Sorry this was really short because I just wanted to write something to say thank you for 5k!

I'm honestly so grateful for everything! I've always wanted to be a writer so you guys don't know how much this means to me :)

I hope you guys continue to read and enjoy this story. And maybe if you like this one you can check out my other stories too <3

This was like a filler/bonus but it's still going to be in the story so yes they now have a cat named Ame (it means rain if you didn't know)

Sorry if this was boring by the way, like I said I just wanted to be able to say thank you guys for 5k. It's almost 10k which makes me so excited and bewildered.

Thank you for continuing to support this story Have a good day

I love you stay safe <3