❣︎Chapter Five❣︎

"Hm? Tendou you're still here?" Y/N groggily asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Yep. Haru and I were binge watching Attack On Titan again." He smiled, rolling Y/N's hair in between his slender fingers.
"Ah I see. Well you can go now." Y/N yawned, "thanks for watching Haru while I slept."

"I have to go?" He tilted his head innocently.
"Yes. Like I said before, I don't need Haru getting attached." She sighed as she pushed him towards the door.

She had fully pushed him out the door and she was about to close the door when Tendou stopped it with his hand.

"But..but what if I got attached?" He sheepishly asked, with a serious expression on his face.
"You..." Y/N mumbled.

Her eyes widened slightly as he said this. She heard those words before. Memories came flooding back. Memories that were better off forgotten. Y/N slammed the door on Tendou's face without another word, too worried on the outcome.

"Y/N we weren't done talking damnit." He huffed as he rolled his eyes.

He contemplated knocking on her door again but he figured she would be too mad at him so instead he walked away.

☀︎︎

"Where's Tendou?" Haru asked, pausing the show.
"He had to leave babes." Y/N softly smiled down at her son, hoisting him onto her lap in the process.
"Oh. We didn't finish the show." He pointed to the tv with a puzzled expression.
"Yeah I'm sorry Haru. I don't think Tendou will be coming over anymore." Y/N sighed as she pulled her son closer.

Haru truly was her only source of happiness.

"Why not?" Haru asked.
"He..he just can't." Y/N gave Haru a sad smile before kissing the top of his head. "But it's okay right? We have always been alone together so we'll make it."
"What about Ku-"
"Alright let's find an anime to watch shall we?"
Y/N cut him off.

She didn't even want to hear the words. She tried so hard to have her son forget about him, but she failed.

And for that, she felt she failed as a mother. She couldn't give her son total happiness, hell she could barley be with him all the time. Between school and work she had her plate full already.

As all her thoughts were swirling around she could feel her breath become restricted, it felt heavy, painful even to breath.

It felt as if all her problems and thoughts decided to bury her alive.

"Mama." Haru took her face in his hands and stared at her. "Are you okay?" He asked, slightly squishing her cheeks.
"Y-yeah babes, I'm fine." She took a deep breath.

Y/N got up and looked for her phone. She turned it on and saw an email. Her heart dropped. She changed her clothes into comfy ones before explaining to Haru that she needed to leave for a bit.

She texted the nanny to come over. Once she did that, she left, leaving Haru with a quick kiss on his head.

☀︎︎

"Why did you want to run with me. You never ask to go for a run." Ushijima asked, as he kept a steady pace with Tendou.

"I think I messed up with Y/N." Tendou sighed.

"You just met her four days ago how did you mess up?" Ushijima sighed.
"Well I think I said something that..worried her?" Tendou paused, not sure which word was the right one to use.