Part 4

"I'm going to leave, once I'm gone, you may change out of your clothes and step into the shower, it'll get you cleaner than any bath ever could. There'll be clothes waiting for you to change into once you are done," and with that he left me alone, I followed his instructions and sure enough there were clothes and a towel waiting for me.

 I dried off and put on the clothes, a plain black tee with slits in the back for my wings, simple jeans, and my red high tops from before. My hair still damp, I walked out and almost ran into the Piglin, he looked satisfied but not amazed either at my transformation. I pulled my wings closer to myself and looked away.

Giving a soft grunt he signaled for me to follow him, and I did, all the while keeping my head down. Then suddenly we came to a stop, I accidentally bumped into the Piglin having been lost in thought. I peered around him to see why we had stopped, it was the guitar guy, he was staring at me so harshly that I just hid behind the Piglin hiding my face.

"Alright, let's continue," the Piglin said.

We began walking through the halls again, I stared at my feet as we walked feeling weird in my shoes without my usual layer of dust. I began to become lost in thought when I accidentally bumped into one of the people with the clipboards and white coat. I fell backwards but caught myself before I hit the ground.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed. The Piglin hadn't stopped but I noticed something weird about the person I bumped into. Their movements were jerky as if almost mechanical. In fact all of the people seemed to be moving weirdly.

The weird person I bumped into only took a moment to recover from their jerking movements before returning back to the sea of white coated individuals. They were androids, hundreds of androids. 

I stood on my tip toes trying to see over them all for the Piglin. I couldn't see him at all, so feeling more than a bit anxious and a bit annoyed, I tried to keep going forward in the direction he had gone, but I was surely lost. I pushed myself up against the wall and slid down to the ground, knees up to my chest, wings in behind me close. Finally I decided it would be better to try to keep going than stay there, how big could this place really even be?

My answer came sooner than I liked, very big, as I went past each doorway in the halls I looked into each of them for the Piglin. I was feeling more and more hopeless, surely he would've noticed my absence by now? That's when I felt something literally lift me up and out of the crowd, it was the guitar guy.

 I fought against him, having literally no good reason to trust him. Kicking and clawing did nothing against his grip as he began to drag me behind himself, his grip almost mechanical. Surely he wasn't an Android, Androids weren't this strong I reasoned. As he half walked half dragged me we went past an open garden that looked perfect for flying, and an escape. 

I leaned forward and bit the man's hand, hard, finally he released his grip and I ran back towards the garden and straight into a glass wall or large window? I fell back and felt blood running down my face from my nose, I slowly tried to stand up grimacing from the pain from my nose. I took no time to waste and again I began running, finding the actual door to the garden.

 I spread my wings and tried to flap my way up to a ledge but my wing kept making me dip downwards as I tried to gauge if I'd be able to escape this way. I landed on the ledge sloppily and felt a sharp pain lance up my injured wing. My wings drooped as I looked up at the artificial sky, it'd all looked so real from the hallway. I let out a frustrated cry, I longed for the sky this only seemed like torture. Then trying to get my bearings again and saw the guitar guy looking up at me almost with pity. I hated pity, especially when it was from a prick like him.

He tried calling up to me to get me down but I wasn't about to trust him, there wasn't even much trust there to begin with. I puffed out my wings and gathered them around me to keep myself while I watched the man and his attempts to get me down as they failed over and over. It must've been about half an hour or so since I first got separated when finally I saw the Piglin come in and I immediately jumped down and threw myself against him (no ship just technobro wholesomeness).

"Why'd you leave me," I squawked.

The Piglin just shrugged and grabbed my hand. We walked down the hallway and literally two doors down we went into one where the green man with the bucket hat from before sat looking distressed on a throne-like chair.

"Your father has been very concerned for you, you must apologize for making him worry," the Piglin stated with no gentleness.

"He's not my dad! My dad didn't even have wings! Why do I have to apologize, you're the one who left me in the first place," I growled quietly back.

"Apologize to your father."

"Bullshit," I flipped him off.

He then grabbed my arm and dragged me back out of the room all the way to the room with no window, which he unceremoniously dumped me in, obviously locking the door behind himself as he left. I crawled over to the bed and took off the blankets and sheets and made my own little nest under the bed frame and mattress. It was comfy and felt more familiar than anything else in this hell.