WB 4

Wilbur POV

I woke up, on a metal table-top, discarded android-parts scattered on other adjacent tables. Trying to budge my arms, I discovered that my arms, legs and torso were restrained to the table. I took deep breaths, trying to calm my body before I sent it into a panic. I'd been in a place like this before, that is when my old man tried to sell me for scrap. Had the man-er-this Phil guy sold me to a scrap yard? Somehow I had a hard time believing that, as scrap yards were technically illegal, so the sentinels usually were the ones dismantling them. My old man used to run one, later though he ended up just starting a con, wherein he would lead androids that had deviated from programming to our home, promising freedom, and then he would capture and sell them. I myself had been a deviant at one point I think, though I could never recall my old memories, having been wiped so that I could be the 'perfect son' for the 'perfect family' though I was treated more like the perfect slave.

A door suddenly opened and I visibly flinched, jolted from my past memories. I felt terror rise in me as I turned to see a man with a white lab coat walk in holding a clipboard, glasses pushed far up on his face.

"Serial number?" He said in a monotone voice.

"I-I don't know?" I said cautiously. I had been taught never to reveal my serial number, as for some reason—I knew it would be my undoing, or at least lead to an untimely end for my short lived life.

"SERIAL NUMBER?" He commanded again, this time pressing a button on his clipboard.

I felt an electric current course through my body and I writhed in agony, screaming.

"Serial number," he commanded yet again.

"Over my fried motherboard...," I spat out, spit from my words landing squarely between his eyes.

"So be it, Deviant...," he said, a grin playing at the edge of his lips, as though he enjoyed pulling the strings that made me suffer. He wiped away the spit on his face and then clicked the button walking out. I howled in pain, every circuit ending in my body sparking with the excess electricity. It seemed though, with all my writhing and moving that my restraints had come loose, and I accidentally rolled off the table and my body collapsed. It seemed as though the metal table had been the source of the electricity, and no longer touching it, it could no longer conduct through me.

I crawled over to the door, every one of my limbs shaking with the exertion of motion. I fumbled with the handle of the door and once open, I pulled myself through. I really didn't have any plan, but this was better than nothing I supposed.

From what I could tell, I was behind some sort of display counter, Android heads, eyes and various other dismembered parts lay scattered throughout the storefront, and speaking to the man with the white coat was...Phil? Were my eyes malfunctioning or was I really seeing this, because behind him was a gigantic pig hybrid with blood-red eyes. Its gaze seemed oddly familiar as it landed on me after a second, perhaps having noticed the smoking scent coming from my half-fried body. Jesus, I must have been a sight.

It seemed to have said something, but I couldn't quite hear—that electricity had done quite a number on my hardware. Next thing I knew I wasn't on the ground anymore, and instead was being held against something exhuming warmth, my memory chip must be on the fritz. I could pick up voices, though vague and muffled sounded angry and accusatory.

I couldn't keep my systems up for much longer though as it wasted the little energy I had left, so I began shutting down.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next thing I knew I was slowly restarting, all systems began rebooting and I opened my eyes. I flinched as I felt my motors creak and groan with months of disuse.

"Kid?" A voice, Phil? My eyes focused on the source of the voice, a figure with great black wings.

"Where am I?" I asked groggily.

"You're at our base, kid," Another voice, the red-eyed man, Tech was it?

In time, I became close with Tech and Phil, eventually working for and helping Phil, later becoming an integral part of his organization and the Reform. I eventually became a key player in finding his son, Theseus and reuniting them. 

The end