Part 10

<Techno POV>

"Good news maybe first?" I said slowly when no one else answered.

Niki let out a small sigh, "Well he's gonna make it, but-"

Everyone let out sighs of relief.

"But?" I asked.

"He's gonna be half Android for the rest of his life," she said looking down.

Phil took in a sharp breath before saying, letting it out, "Well he won't be the first, but it is certainly concerning."

"It certainly is less than amazing but we can roll with it, honestly I don't know how we'll deal with two of them," I say, nudging the half Android next to me, getting a small smile.

~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~

<Tommy POV>

I rubbed my eyes, and became slowly aware that something inside me was, well, whirring... cautiously, I sat up. I was in a hospital bed, my side was bandaged but felt strange.

Then the door to my room opened, and three people walked in, Phil, Techno and Wilby. Wilby sat down on the bed next to my side and leaned over hugging me.

"I missed you all so much," I began as I started to cry.

"Aw, Toms, we missed you too," Wilby said, beginning to cry as well.

"Theseus," Phil began with an unsteady tongue, "Tommy, we have some news for you. To save your life, we had to replace some of your, uh, non functional areas of your body with Android parts."

I took a sharp breath, so that was what the whirring was.

"You're just like me, Toms," Wilby said.

I took a moment to think before saying, "Can I still be a big man, and be the 'wife haver'?"

They all burst out laughing before finally Techno got out a gasping, "yes Tommy."

"Then I think it's quite poggers!" I said putting on my fanciest face. They all chuckled, I was glad I was home, home with my family.

The end ;)