First Meeting

Sally:

Sally:

She was so worried about Percy.Him not calling for such a long time could only mean one thing- He was on a quest again. Poor boy, getting dragged into all of that mess. She sighed. Suddenly she felt herself hitting a hard surface and falling down right on her butt. So embarrasing!! She looked up to see a man with darkish brown hair and solid build getting up and looking at her curiously, extending his hand to help her up. She took his hand and stood up, dusting her dress. "Oh gods!! I am so sorry. I was lost in thought and wasn't looking at where i was going." She said all in  one breath, looking up at him flushed. An amused smile crossed his face as he said, "Its ok, don't stress over it Miss..??" "Jackson,Sally Jackson" She provided smiling. "Ah nice to meet you Miss Jackson, I am Paul Blofis." Now it was her turn to give an amused smile. "Yeah nice to meet you too Mr.Blofis. Please do call me Sally." She said looking down at her watch and exclaiming before Mr.Blofis could say anything,"Damn it I am going to be late again for the lecture!! I am really sorry to cut this short Mr.Blof-" "Paul." He said. "I-...What??" She asked confused. "Call me Paul." he said. "Oh ok.Well I hope we meet again Paul but right now i gotta rush." She said as she practically ran towards her classroom. Due to her haste she failed to notice that he was staring at her with a bemused smile on his face...