Ordinary

Paul:

Paul:

Sally was surprisingly easy to talk to. He discovered that she was a great listener and listened to him rant about ancient mythology for half an hour. She was one hell of a cook too. She had made seven cheese dip and brought some chips to eat them with which were so delecious!! Sally wasn't what others would call extraordinary- in fact she was extremly ordinary and that just seemed oddly attractive. Kind,loving and easy going. "Just the perfect girl for you!!" His brain said. Once again he told his brain to shut up but it wouldnt comply- stupid brain. She seemed really interested in this book, glitches in realities,one of Pauls all time favourite. He helped her with difficult words and some metaphors occasionaly but she didnt really need the help. He had just cracked a joke and they both were laughing when she suddenly asked him to bring her journal which was in her bag, in Percy's room. He ofcourse obliged.
Sally:
She couldnt remember the last time she had laughed so much, had felt so good..The last time she had felt like this was with...Posiedon. Had it been 14 years already?? And then suddenly she saw the shimmering in the air of an iris message. Percy. Her eyes widened and she immedieatley sent Paul to do some errand. She then turned to the iris message. "Percy!! I am so glad you called. I have been so worried about you- What happened??" She could see his bottom lip quivering as it often did when he was distressed. "Mom..." He told her everything about from Annabeth's disappearence and the quest he was on. Sounded life threatening. Well atleast that's normal Sally thought. Tho she was gonna be worried more all the same. Even tho Percy was obvlivious, she knew how he felt for Annabeth and she felt for him. They both cared for each other too much. "Btw mom, who was that earlier??" He asked.