Is she into you too??

Sally:

Sally:

"You have a boy?? Are you married?" Paul said. Was that pain she detected in his voice? Her heart sped up and she was probably blushing red as a beetroot as she said, "No no- I mean yes- ugh-" she stuttered. "I mean," she said clearing her throat, "that yes i do have a boy but i am not married. Percy was concieved out of wedlock you see. His dad...He and I didnt quite work out, but we both love him very much." Relief seemes to wash over Pauls face. He too blushed lightly."So my place tomorrow noon?"She asked."Oh um sure just tell me your adresss." He said, grinning.
Paul:
As he saw Sally walk away, he tried to repress his thoughts. "HER HOME!! SHE INVITED YOU TO HER FREAKING HOME!!!!" His brain screamed at him. "Shut up" He told his brain. A small part of his brain asked quietly, "What if she is into you too??" His entire brain went silent as if waiting for his response. "No way- She only invited me to her home cause of her son." He finally responded. "Guess we will find out tomorrow huh??" Was his brain's sarcastic reply. With an exasparated sigh he took off for his lectures which he was once again late to, his head filled with different scenarios on how tomorrow could go down.