Epilouge

"Oh my gods Paul-" Sally stuttered, looking down at the ring box that was in Paul's stretched hand

"Oh my gods Paul-" Sally stuttered, looking down at the ring box that was in Paul's stretched hand. He looked at her with utter seriousness. She could tell he was going out of his mind, worrying about her answer, her reaction, their relationship. "Sally Jackson, will you marry me??" He asked looking at her with a nervous smile and hopefull eyes. She had planned about telling him about her pregnancy today at lunch. She totally hadn't expected him to propose to her today of all days. She looked up at him, wondering whether to tell about the pregnancy right now or not...
Paul:
She looked up at him with doubtfull eyes. This was enough to make his confidence start crumbling. "I um.. asked Percy for permission if thats what you are worried about. He said he was rooting for me. Haha." He nervously chuckled. "Also I um wanted you to meet my family tho they live like across the state, and I hadn't mentioned it till now cause I knew you didn't want to leave Percy alone, but we can take him too- That is ofcourse if you say ye-" His words were cut off as he felt Sally's lips pressing against his, sweet and gentle. "Sailing." Sally said. "What??" He asked confused. "We have to sail to your parents darling, cause Percy can't fly, remember?? Zeus's realm.." She said breathlessly.
Sally:
"Book 2 tickets for an adult and 1 for a pregnant women Paul." She said, and then smirked as she saw Paul freeze then look at her, his eyes wide as he processed what she exactly meant. The joy that spread across his face was so overwhelming, so pure, that she felt like she was going to explode herself. She looked down, blushing, and let out a surprised yelp, as Paul's hands closed around her waist and swung with her across the tiny room, tears of happiness spilling down both's faces. The kiss that Paul gave her, was overwhelmed by joy. She now knew that everything was going to be fine....no, Perfect.