Married??

Paul:

Paul:

"Paul!!" Sally exclaimed and then blushed immedieatley, much to his satisfaction. He helped her up and backed away as Sally composed herself."Hey- I um..saw you and came over to say hi and-Wait is that "Glitches in reality??" He asked. "What? Umm ah yeah..why??" Sally asked looking down at the book she had just been stuffing into her bag. "Are you reading it right now??" He asked. "Actually, no. I just borrowed this from the library as my literature sir gave us a book anyalisis project." She said making a face. "I mean I am not really into this deep meaning stuff and the words used here are so hard to understand!" She complained. "Well..um I like kinda have a phd on this book haha." He said stupidly(internal groaning). "I could like help you with the anyalisis if you want..." He spoke aloud by mistake. (Shit he thought...This is too forward). Sally looked taken aback for a moment (the moment was enough for him to get a heart attack). But fortunately (and surprisingly) Sallys face broke into a huge smile. "Aww thanks Paul that would be so great." She said happily. "Hey its nothing. So tomorrow 2' at noon?? At the cafe down the street?" He asked. "Um..could we meet at my house? My sons out and he could call anytime and I..want to be available if he does you know??" Sally said. His heart sank ever so slowy and painfully. A boy, that means she is married..He thought sadly. But he couldnt see an engagement ring- Before he could stop himself he asked, "You have a boy??"

THIS IS SO CUTE JWJSJDJDJEJ😭

Hey Guys!! Please let me know what you all think of this and whether I should correct smthing or not😄✌