The Kiss

Sally:

Her face was so close to Paul's that she could feel his breath on her face. Both of them were crimson by now. She looked up at his face, and his eyes reflected what she felt like so intensly that she couldnt control herself anymore. Suddenly her hands were holding Paul's face as she pressed her lips to his, expressing all the things that she couldnt with words. She could feel Paul freezing and then responding back with such enthusiasm, that in a matter of seconds she was lying back down on the sofa with Paul on top of her, looking so handsome, gazing at her (HER) with awe. She was breathless already...(tsk tsk stupid lungs.) She told her brain to shut up as Paul leant down for another kiss.
Paul:
Paul was still processing what was happening. He remembered blushing about their closeness and how much he had wanted to kiss her. Then suddenly Sally was on him, kissing him with such strong passion, making his heart skip multiple beats. His stupid brain had frozen and his poor body had to kiss her back without the brain. "Hey SALLY FUCKING JACKSON KISSED YOU OK?? SHUT UP" His brain yelled at him. He realised that he was on top of Sally, who was quite breathless, looking at him with admiration. This time his lungs failed him as he leaned down to kiss her again, and again...