Happy??

Sally:

Sally:

"Btw mom, who was that guy earlier?" Percy asked. Sally could feel herself blushing red. "Umm...He was Paul- I meant Mr. Blofis-" "Mr. Blowfish??" Percy asked, raising his eyebrows. "Mr.Blowfis darling but nevermind all that. He just came over to help me with my literature project and-" She was cut off midsentence by Percy asking her, "Mom are you happy??" "I- Um- What?? Happy??" She remembered what she had been thinking about earlier, and said smiling, " Yes. I am happy, Percy." "Then don't worry about me mom, go get your man." He said winking at her and waving his hand, dissolving the screen before she could reprimad him. "Sally, where is the bathroom??" Paul asked. "Its right down the hall from there, Paul." She replied.
Paul:
As he returned to the living room with Sally's journal, He saw her sitting on the sofa reading the book. Till now he had sat across her on a chair. Now with new god-knows-where found courage, he went and sat right beside her on the sofa, which was actually small for two adults, which resulted in their bodies being kinda squished together. He felt Sally stiffen beside him but then she relaxed again. "SMSMAMMDMSJDJRKSJSJ" Were his brains exact incohrrent thoughts at that moment. He awkwardly put his hand around her shoulder to get more comfortable and then looked down at her to see that she was a blushing mess while he realised so was he!! Then Sally raised her face to him to ask a question, but stopped as her breath hitched they both realised that their faces were like 3 inches apart.