|𝟖.| 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻. ♤

6:00 am

"Rise and shine, Corazon."

I must be dreaming, of all the things I could dream about. This has to be the worst. My mind is playing tricks on me, I must be going insane. One psychological mind causes them to sometimes dream about people they miss or love right? But that doesn't mean I miss him or love him right, right?

I'm fighting a battle with myself on whether I'm dreaming or Ash is really in my room. There's a 35% chance he y room, that being because well his Ash and the other being my father let him in. The 65% lies in the fact that one my father knows I sleep with a gun underneath my pillow and two Ash cannot be that stupid now can he?

After a few seconds, I slip my hand under the owly to grab a hold of my gun. I open my eyes slightly trying to decipher who exactly is in my room. I'd figured I wasn't dreaming about two seconds ago because I couldn't have r be able to fight it. Needless to say, there was someone in my room but I couldn't see him because he was wearing a black hoodie.

I then realize he called me Corazon, meaning Ash was that stupid. Half asleep, I grab my gun and point it to the floor. With my eyes now closed, I release the safety and pull the trigger. It makes a loud noise, and I'm not sure if it put a hole in my floor. The man jumps slightly and I now sit up, the gun being a very eventful alarm.

"Aria!" Ash shouts.

"What, you dipshit?" I snarled, removing the covers off me.

"You could've shot me" he answers, his face is now very irritated

"That was the initial plan" I lie. That was never the plan, although I can't help but wonder if I had shot him what would've happened.

"I could've died, you know?"

"Did you?" I laugh, now getting out of bed to check the time.

I grab my phone off my dresser and switch it on to check the time. It's 6:00 fucking am. At this point, I've already figured out at least four different ways to kill Ash. I may not have experience, he may be a Mafia Don and I may not know how to hide a body but I'll figure something out.

Ash brings me out of my thoughts by somehow reading my thoughts.

"I have six different ways I can turn that sexual, so don't try it"

I roll my eyes, "The fuck are you doing in my room?"

"Since when do you cuss?" he stares at me, a little weird and I ignore it.

"Since a boy named Ash decided to treat me like trash" I smile at my rhyme but it quickly fades when Ash looks down shameful.

I never liked seeing him upset, I shouldn't have said that.

"You didn't answer my question" I mumble, trying to distract myself by getting some of my toiletries.

"We have the mission in a week, I need to train you for any dangerous situations" he whispers.

I nod and grab my bag and towel.

"I'll take a shower and be right down"