|𝟑𝟏.| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸

Ash

One thing I've always been cautious about is when an enemy hitting you while you are still weak. The best time to bring your opponent down is to strike while their guard is down or when their at their weakest point. Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him.

If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Tactics that I've never had a problem following before, one where I know I could do in my sleep. But who ever the fuck this fucker is giving me a run for my fuckin money.

I'm a cocky fucker that much I can admit but it's because I know my shit. I've never had a reason to not be cocky about how I do things because at the end of the day I always give results. So you can imagine how pissed off I am to find out that someone is trying to breach the base security system.

Usually I leave the killing and torturing to River. He finds it more amusing than I do on a good day. But shit it's like these fucker want me to get involved in this shit show. So guess fucking what?

I'm gonna give them exactly what they asked for. Ash Hermandez on a silver fucking platter.

It's won't be pretty nor fair but I've been one to play fair. What's the point if the dickheads will take you for a bitchass anyway? Playing dirty is not always easy, it's almost like a skill that needs to be gained. It requires very little conscience - scratch that none at all. You need to always be at least five steps ahead of your opponent.

It's like a game of chess. But like chess there can only ever be one winner.

River walks into the office with Aria right behind him. I resist the urge to smile when I see her change of clothing. The room is red, with errors everywhere as Aiden tries to hack into my mainframe to remove whoever locked us out. Me standing here doing absolute nothing at all is making me more fucking livid.

"This technology is far beyond our time, almost like our underground system but I can't reach it right now the systems offline for reboot, it'll take longer to get through - fuck these people know their way around this system too fucking well." Aiden grunts more than regularly pushing his chair from computer to computer.

"We have a mole - someone closer than we expected we've been looking too far from home. It's time we actually suspect people we wouldn't want to suspect, no matter how hard it going to be." Marae speaks up. She right, for long we've avoided looking at people closer to home and singled out strangers.

"What did Dr. William say to you?" Aria asks.

"He didn't say much, he only described a woman that Santino was always with but it didn't give us anything. Said she had honey blond hair, only saw her eyes they were a dark brown kinda like Ash." Greyson explains. Aria furrows her eyebrow murmuring something under her breath.

"What is Santino known notoriously for?" She asks again.

"Attacks. Under the radar, over - he's known to always pull through on attacking his enemy without their knowledge, catching them off guard or when their at their weakest point." Marae pitches in, heads turn at her statement and she shrugs, "What? I've done my homework."

"Why do you need to know all this?" Aiden questions. River shares the same expression while Aria looks at me knowingly, "Nemo, can you-" Aria adds. What the fuck are they going on about?