|𝟐𝟔.| 𝗗𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲

Aria

"Aria, you thwat! You're freaking late where the fuck are you?" Maraes voice wakes up me dramatically, I wince the light from outside shining way too bright for my liking.

I suddenly feel somebody's weight on me and they're fucking huge. When I open my eyes Ash is laying on top of me his head nuzzle into my neck and his hair all over my face. The sheets separate us, wrapped around both me and him so we're not skin to skin. His light snoring is very amusing as his hand sits on my face pulling my bottom lip down.

For the very few seconds I'm up, I try to recollect everything that happened in the last few hours. I went to the ball, fine. Ash dragged me to an office down the hallway and... Oh God. Later I met Oasis and he took me home, I drugged him go the flash drive and called a Uber home. When I got him I remember taking off my makeup, my clothes and Ash was in my room at one point until than we were in his room.

We fought but it wasn't serious just a quarrel of some sort. Than he picked me up and threw me onto the bed and the next four hours that followed we had...We had sex. My eye twitches but I can't bring myself to regret anything. I suddenly can't breath and push Ash's hovering weight off of me. It takes awhile but eventually he moves to the other side, stirring but not waking.

Marae's screaming resonates around the house once again and it's an annoying fucking alarm to wake up to. This time it wakes up Ash and he rubs his eyes, groaning at sudden noise. I stare at him because he looks adorable with his outgrown hair. He looks around rapidly until his eyes land on me and he sighs contently as if not expecting me to here. Did he think I would leave? Again I hear Marae scream my name and flinch.

"What the fuck is her probelm?" Ash's voice is hoarse, deep because he just woke up. Makes me want to jump him all over again, I decide against because fives times is enough even for me.

"I'm late for a photoshoot." I whisper, staring up ag the ceiling and rubbing my face. Ash moves over to my side and towers over my face, I raise an eyebrow and he wiggles his.

"Since you're already late why go to it at all right?" he laughs, placing kisses on my jawline. My mind switches off when his lips meet my skin, drowning in his touch until Marae's heels clanking bring me out of my trance.

"Shit. She's coming here, hide!" I push him off and he sighs. I suddenly forget that this isn't my room only focusing on the fact that Marae is coming to Ash's room.

"This is my room!" he complains. I puase and my train of thought returns once again, the fuck did he do to me I can't think straight.

"Oh right, I'll hide tell her I'm probably around somewhere!" when I try to get off the bed already gripping the sheets, oh thank fuck I'm wearing my underwear, Ash grips my wrist pulling me towards me and I land on top of him.

"Number one, I just woke up to the most stunning sight and she didn't even give me a morning fuck and secondly why the fuck are we hiding like teenagers!" he explains, very vaguely. I hide my face with my palms so he doesn't see my warm and red my cheeks suddenly become. I bang my head onto his chest,"oh now you want to act shy, what happened to the Aria that wanted me to-"

"Oh my God, Ash shut the freak up!" I tend to not cuss when I'm nervous and shy, infact sometimes I wish I didn't cuss it at all. But the people around me do and it's very influential. Ash laughs and I roll off the bed but three knocks come to the door.