~Character Info~

Louis Vos

^Without the red eyes (has blue eyes)

Age: 15

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Status: Alive

Likes:

~Reading

~Drawing

~Sleeping

~His stuffed animal

Dislikes:

~Bullying

~His dad

~Water (aka the ocean)

~Being taken advantage of

Looks:

Louis is pretty small for his age, he is 5'2. He has shiny, light blue eyes that turn into a more sea blue in the winter. His hair is a very fluffy blonde mess on his head, since he can never really tame it. His body is pretty feminine, quite equivalent to a runners, he has slight tone but other than that he is quite slim. He has light freckles that are hard to be seen, because he usually covers due to them "making his face dirty" which is what his father would tell him.

Personality:

He is mostly quiet to people due to the lack of socializing when he was younger. He can get pretty upset when it comes to his friends or his mom but other than that he is very sweet and gentle. He is also brave when it comes to others, though when it comes to himself he isn't as courageous. When others become intimate with him it is very hard from him to not blush. He also tends to avoid people who seem snobby.

This is his stuffed animal, which his mom gave to him a month before she passed away

*This is my first book so im sorry if this is not very good, if you ever have any reccomendations please comment them! Now on with the story.*