𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

(") - talking
(') - thinking
([]) - texting

Warning- Talks of sexual harassment

Mori POV:

As soon as i heard Louis' father say that my heart stopped. Never in a million years would i ever expect such a thing to be said to their child, let alone to Louis. I didn't know how to react, but i knew i needed to do something about it. Though I need to be smart about it, cause from what I know Louis' father is very powerful.

I basically zone out during everyone else's conversation trying to come up with something. Best thing for me to do is come together with the rest of the hosts and make a plan. Cause this doesn't seem like a lone wolf type of moment.

All of a sudden I hear Kyoya ask me if i'm alright. "I'm fine, though I think letting Louis catch up with his father would be best." Louis begins shaking, though everything will be okay. Tamaki hears what I said and jumps up, "That sounds peachy! Poor little Lou-bun probably wants to catch up. Let's go host's!"

As everyone is filing out, I go up to a nurse nearby. "Excuse me?" She turns around a little surprised. "I was wondering if I could have a few security's outside his room, and a doctor inside for safe measures?" She looked a bit taken aback. Makes sense though cause it would seem like a weird request. Though she must have noticed who I, and the rest of the hosts were from the check-in clip board displaying our names. "U-um yes! That should be no problem young-Morinozuka."

Kyoya POV:

After we have all gathered in a seating area near some vending machines I noticed Mori talking to a nurse. 'I wonder what that is all about...' As he starts walking over the rest of the hosts draw their attention toward him too. "So Mori senpai why did you suggest that all of a sudden, back in the room?" He clears his throat and wipes his hand on his pants, most likely from sweat. 'Why is he nervous?'

"I think there's something up with Louis' father." Everyone went silent. Now I'm listening. "What do you mean Mori?" Tamaki questioned. "Was it just me, or was he acting weird in there? And he would get really close to Louis trying to touch him." Everyone started really thinking about it. "I suppose your right, but I thought he just really missed Lou-chan! I would miss him too after not seeing him for that long."

I knew what Mori was trying to say, and i knew there was more to it. "Not like that Honey, Louis' father called him..kitten. That's a bit weird, and said that Louis would need some....punishment when they got home. I just don't think Louis is safe with his father." Everyone finally caught on.

Then I realized, Louis is literally in the room, with just his dad. "Mori, if you're saying all of this why in the world would you knowingly leave him alone in there with his dad?" I stand up to go back and make sure he's alright, but Mori cuts me off. "I've already requested security to be outside and to have at least one doctor in the room with them." That makes me feel a little better, but it's still not 100% safe.

But for right now we should start thinking of ways to help Louis because with how powerful his dad is, we'll need a good plan.

Louis POV:

After they left I started shaking, my dad slowly crept over to me with a menacing smirk on his face. That is until two security guards go to stand right outside the door on either sides, and two doctors come in. "Hello! What do we owe the visit for doctors?" My "dad" asked. "Oh just ordinary precautions, we don't want your son getting even more hurt!" The male doctor had said.

This made me feel a tiny bit better, he wouldn't try something with them in here. At least I don't think he would, and I really don't want to try and find out. Instead I grab my phone to distract my attention away from everyone in the room.

I start watching some videos to try and cheer me up, I get a text from Kaoru. [ʜᴇʏ! ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴏꜱ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.] I wish this hadn't had happened. The whole trip in general hasn't been ideal. Now I have a living satan in my room. My luck just keeps getting better.

Kaoru POV:

I get a text from Louis asking when we're gonna get back, and that he's getting pretty bored. "As much as this is an extremely important topic in which we should take care of now, I also don't want to leave Louis in there with his father for longer than needed." The other hosts seem to agree with me, which is good. So I quickly text back Louis saying that we should be headed back now.

Let's hope we come up with a plan, and fast. I don't know how someone so nice could have a father so evil.

END: Super sorry for not posting in like forever, life is just getting hectic as per usual. Hope this isn't too bad, haven't written in a while.
910 words