𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

(") - talking

(') - thinking

(*) - doing

(···) - small timeskip

Hikaru POV:

When we pulled up to the jungle pool thing i had the perfect idea. By the look on Kaoru's face he had the same one. So together we grabbed Louis and headed straight towards a changing room, which did in fact have tons of bathing suits. "Since we figured you didn't bring one, we're gonna pick one for you." i said. But Louis had a look of horror on his face. I don't get why, i mean he'd look good in anything. Like you could put him in a trash bag and he'd look like a model. But that would just be gross.

But we had a hard time convincing Louis to actually wear one. He wouldn't even come out to show us. So it was basically a blind try on, on our part at least. He didn't decide until we had told him he couldn't come out till he picked one. So he came out in a big hoodie on. Don't know where he got it from but there was one thing...he wasn't wearing pants. "I-i just p-put the swimsuit on u-under my hoodie." He stammered out, which was adorable. But Kaoru and i walked up to him. "Mind if-" "we take-" "a quick look?" we asked. He turned his head to the side to hide his blush, and slowly nodded. So i started sliding my hand up his leg, bringing the hoodie higher too. Kaoru and I were met with his luscious thighs and a skirt...no dress? (This is what it looks like)

no dress? (This is what it looks like)

He looked magnificent. I think everyone could agree. Cause both Kaoru and i had a nose bleed. We let go of his hoodie with one final peek, and headed to the pool area.

When we opened the door we were met with the bright sunshine. Not the one standing next to us, but the actual sun. I still had red cheeks, i don't know about Kaoru though. That's when some of the host's started noticing. It started with Kyoya who just gave small nod to us, while his eyes lingered Louis' legs. Then we continued walking to a few pull out chairs, when we were met with Haruhi. "Cute hoodie Louis!" She obviously didn't notice the lack of pants. Which technically isn't a bad thing. Then from the pool Mori and Honey were talking with us. Our conversation consisted of basically what we think of the place, yada, yada. Until it was cut off by Louis taking off his hoodie. I was gaping at him. I didn't think he'd actually show anyone! So i tried to cover him up with Kaoru but stopped when Louis broke out into a fit of giggles.

Louis POV:

I couldn't stop laughing! The twins tried covering me up by shielding me. But i didn't really mind wearing it. It covered everything it needed to and i wanted it to. But Kyoya walked over with Tamaki, which makes it to where all of the hosts are over here now. Tamaki was the first to react mainly because he was the only one who didn't even see me in my hoodie. "My son looks so cute! Daddy loves you!" He screamed whilst charging at me. But was knocked onto his butt by Mori-senpei who got out of the water. "You look very nice Louis." Kyoya had said, but during his sentence he got really quiet. Haruhi just laughed and started smiling at me from her chair. She was obviously amused by this. But the twins were upset they couldn't shield me away. Mori though was standing next to my chair getting a drink. "I think you look lovely, bunny." He had whispered out the bunny for only me to hear though. Which made me red. Honey on the other hand kept swimming while shouting, "Lou-chan is the cutest!" over and over.

3rd POV:

They were all laughing and playing around. Mori was still talking with Louis and Haruhi. Kyoya was off doing business planning somewhere. While the twins and Tamaki were playing with water guns. At least they were until they hit something they weren't supposed to.

All of a sudden a huge wave approached everyone. But what worried Louis the most is that Honey didn't notice, and he was still in the water. So being the charismatic person he is, he pushed away his fear. Then jumped in. Of course this could also be seen as reckless and idiotic, but the first year couldn't sit and watch his friend in trouble.

"Louis! Honey!" was the last thing he heard.

He didn't die, obviously. Though his thoughts blanked when he was pulled by the current. It was like he was trapped. Unable to grasp a breath of air, and unable to clear his vision. That was what he was afraid of currently. The fact he couldn't find his friend, and the fact he was getting consumed by water.

But what Louis didn't know is that Honey was fine. Having a blast really. It was like a water ride to him. He hadn't known Louis came after him, until he started hearing his screams. "Honey? Honey-senpai? Mitsukuni?!" Honey's heart stopped momentarily from the use of his first name. "Louis?" He called out. Honey couldn't find Louis through all of the waves. I mean come on the poor boy is only 148 cm. But finally, he made out another blonde in the water. Except Louis seemed to be struggling.

Which he was.

Louis POV:

I couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear anything. I could feel the panicked attack rising. 'Great i'm literally going to drown.' was the last thing i thought before passing out. 'Hm Karma'

Much to my luck, I didn't drown. Honey-senpai saved me before I did. Which comes to where we are now. Actually...where are we? "Honey-senpai? Where are we?" I voiced my confusion. "We are in a forest of sorts. So we should get higher ground, to find everyone else." Which made so much sense. 'He really is smart, huh.'

But he had more tricks up his sleeve. Mitsukuni started swinging by vines like a monkey. Whilst I had the stability of a new born dear.

••• (after fight)

"Oh my gosh I was so worried Louis!" shouted a very upset and distraught Haruhi. "It's alright! I had Honey-senpai with me. He was so cool!" I yelled. Which made said teen go red in the face. Which was very cute. If it hadn't of been for the series of growls. "Are there wolves here?" I asked. I obviously knew there were no wolves but i had to lighten the mood somehow. Which it did since there were a series of laughs. But Tamaki came up to me as everyone was distracted, "Tch cheeky, cheeky." He smirked. 'How did he know?' I blushed and hid my face. He just patted my head and walked towards everyone else.

My gaze lingered a little longer on him as he walked away. "Hey, are you ok Lou-chan?" Honey patted my shoulder. "Oh, uh yeah. Also thank you again for saving me. I don't know what would've happened without you...Mistukuni."

*End of chapter*
1211 words