𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

(") - talking

(') - thinking

Hikaru POV:

As we head back to Louis' room, my mind is going a million miles a minute. I need to think of how to help. The best bet would just go to the police with Louis' statements, but of course theres no evidence to back it up. So I start getting closer and closer to a better plan, but we walk through the door whilst the doctors exit the room making more space. "Hey guys!" Louis seemed extremely uncomfortable but relieved to see us. That's when a plan hit me.

If we manage to get concrete evidence, preferably Louis' dad admitting some things, then we could take it to the police. The only thing is in order to do that we'd have to get Louis alone with his dad, which seems like a horrible idea. However with a small microphone connected to Louis, we'd be able to listen in and get to him once we have enough evidence.

I'll have to tell the rest of the hosts about this in a bit. Though there isn't much of a rush seeing as Louis will be in here for at least another week. It's just the faster we get Louis away from that horrible man, the sooner I can make a move on Louis...and keep him safe from his dad.

Louis POV: 

I'm sitting in my bed silently listening to my sperm donor drone on and on about how awful of a son I am. Then all of a sudden he was interrupted by the host club coming into my room. I am so thankful they did cause I don't know how much longer I could sit and listen to him talk and stare at me. 

"Hey Lou-Chan!" 

Of course Honey can always brighten my day with his positive self. "Hey Honey and everyone" I got a bunch of smiles and small hello's in return. Whilst we were all chatting about how long I'll be here and the current situation I can see Hikaru giving me very confusing looks. 'Is he trying to signal something?' I turn my head to the side trying to hint that not only am I very confused but I'm really looking at him and inspecting what in the world he is meaning to imply.

In return to my look he starts gesturing even more with his...eyebrows? What in the world is he saying. I look to the other hosts and they all have looks of determination and slight worry. I don't have a clue on what they talked about while I was left with this vile man. 

"So, I'm going to go and speak with whoever is in charge to let them know the plan of getting you to transfer hospitals closer to home." 

'Excuse me what? When was this a plan?' I can tell I looked very confused, if not for my eyebrows furrowing, then the hosts looks to me was enough. I go to protest but am interrupted by him just leaving without another word. "What the.." Is all my mind could come up with.

Looking around everyone's faces seemed to be panicked and in shock. Relatable. I see Kyoya hurriedly texting on his phone and Tamaki pacing back and forth. "Tamaki cut it out, you're just making me more stressed" Kaoru demanded.

Though Hikaru is speeding over to my side. "Lou Lou, I have a plan." Once again my eyebrows contort in confusion. "What do you mean you have a plan?" His foot is tapping impatiently as if everything he is saying is supposed to make sense. He takes a few steps back. "Guys." Everyone turns to him awaiting his next words. "Lets get his dad to confess and bring it to the police as evidence, so Louis will no longer have to worry about him." All of a sudden I can't breath. 

'What does he mean confess? What do they know? How in the world did they find out?' "-ou!" "-ouis!" "LOUIS!" I snap out of it when I hear everyone yelling my name. "H-how...what?" Kyoya seems to understand my inner turmoil. "We put two and two together Louis. Nothing about how your dad acts towards you is normal. We may not know to what extent, but we understand that your dad is in someway a danger to you." I lower my head in understanding. Hikaru continues on with what he was saying, though I'm not really listening. I'm still in shock that someone knows and cares. They might not know everything, but I plan on telling them everything, just not yet.

Third POV:

"So we plant a small microphone on Lou and have him get his dad to confess then get the confession sent to the police" Hikaru explains. Many shouts of confusion ensue because of the very short not detailed explanation. Kyoya finally speaks up, "Explain." So Hikaru does, he explains the full plan to ensure that Louis' dad will be held account on all things he has done to Louis. 

"Louis, we won't be able to be there with you when this happens. Though everything will be worth it, we won't let him hurt you ever again." Louis looks over to Mori in appreciation. Then all of a sudden a huge group hug forms.

What no one saw was someone's head peaking into the room, listening in on what had been said.

End of chapter. I know I haven't updated in a year but I hope this chapter is ok. I plan on continuing updating this story, though it won't be consistent because of my very busy schedule. I also can't believe how many reads and votes that have accumulated while I was gone. Much love to everyone. I enjoy reading everyone's comments and their opinions on my writing. I also understand not everyone will always be happy with my decisions on things. I really hope that you guys can understand on a creative standpoint on my writing that it helps having things to build off of and add onto to help make this story more in depth and detailed. 

1006 words