𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

a/n: I hope you all like this book. I'm going to try and update frequently. My home life just isn't the best at the moment so it's hard to find time. Sorry again!

[Warning: flashbacks, with sexual harassment indications]

(") - talking

(') - thinking

(*) - doing

(···) - time skip

3rd POV:

On the ride home it was very uneventful. The same seating arrangements, but no games. Louis decided to take a nap in the meantime. His head was all over the place since the panic attack. But the rest of the hosts were cooing over the sleeping beauty. Some, such as Kyoya, were taking pictures. But in Kyoya's defense it was for the Host Club Photo Album. Which is sold on their website. 

The few that weren't taking pictures were also sleeping. That included Hikaru, Honey, and Haruhi. Those three didn't look as prepossessing. The drool didn't add any beauty points either. What it did add was a need for clean clothes. The driver didn't seem to mind since he was, after all, getting paid for this. 

That's something Louis doesn't understand. Why would someone want such a boring job? Why not dream higher, reach for the stars some might say. Louis wants to travel all over, and paint the different sceneries. He believes it will be an amazing journey. Though a journey he wishes to spend with someone. Of course that's long term thinking, but he can't help but dream of it. 

Speaking of dreams, Louis is having quite a dreadful one.

ɖཞɛąɱ ℘ơ۷:

ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴏʟᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ʜɪꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀʀᴍꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ʟᴇɢꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ. ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ.

ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ꜱʜᴀᴍᴇ. ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇᴜᴍ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ꜱᴏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ, ꜱᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴛɪɴɢ.

ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴜɴɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀʙʟʏ ꜱɪᴄᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ, ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. 

ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ

Louis POV:

I was awaken by a bark. Which completely confuses me. I remember going to sleep in the limo, now I'm in my house? It was probably Haruhi taking care of me. I did give her an extra key to my place so it makes a ton of sense. 

Though the barking that is going on is super annoying. They woke me up for goodness sake. But I guess I'm also thankful for it. That dream was awful. It makes me remember everything. All the caressing, touching. Bleh. It makes me itch at what it was like.

My solution is a shower. Which is where I'm headed. To me a shower is something we all take for granted. Clean water flowing over your limbs, and a nice peaceful moment of content. Or at least that's how I see it, and will always see it. A way to wash away all wrong, for at least a moment. A way for me to hide from what was happening. But now I can sing and dance in there without a care. Because my friends, rather family, are with me now. And that in itself makes me joyful.

But besides the rather long confession of my love for showers, I still have to head to school. I've decided on a super oversized hoodie, and a pair of jean shorts. I usually don't wear denim since it's so constricting. Though today I felt a little more outgoing than usual.

I packed myself a bento for lunch. Too bad I won't eat it. I'll most likely be too caught up with my sketching and painting. I actually have an assignment due on Monday next week. Good thing it's friday though. I get the entire weekend to work on it. 

I feel like I'm forgetting something though. Like today theres something on my agenda. Of course I don't have an actual agenda so I won't be able to check. But I can only hope for the best.

···

Today is going to be the worst day ever. I completely forgot we were going to the beach today. It's so awful. We had just gone to the jungle pool yesterday, so why are we going to the beach now. 

I am going to stay out of the water, by all means necessary. No need for a swimsuit. Because I plan on doing my project by the ocean. Of course I might be interrupted by guests though. Yeah guests. So much for a vacation, we are still going to be entertaining guests.

Back to the problem at hand though. I didn't realize we were going to the beach until I was kidnapped and forced into a limousine. Talk about party, am I right. The hosts went on and on about how relaxing this will be. The only host that doesn't seem as hyper about this, is Haruhi. Thank goodness for that. The one host that I can have a normal conversation with.

I just suppose for the time being I will take a nap. 

Tamaki POV:

Once we told my precious son, Louis, that we were going to the pretty pretty beach today, he seemed awfully down. I don't won't my Louis to be sad. So when we get to the beach I will make it my duty to make sure Louis has a great time!

Speaking of Louis, he looks so incredibly cute right now. He is asleep, leaning his head on the window. My beautiful son is also snoring like a little bunny. Awww Louis is just like a bunny! My sweet little bunny Louis. We should do an animal themed day for the host club! Just so I can see Louis in a bunny costume. He would look scrumptious! I could just eat him up, by the thoughts of it.

I really am worried though. Because yesterday he didn't seem very happy after the wave incident. Now that I remember, Louis didn't really get near the water before that. He was walking on the complete other side of the pool. I wonder why that is. Maybe he just doesn't know how to swim. If that's the case, his daddy will just have to teach him! My little bun bun will have to put his faith in me. For I, will teach him all about swimming.

This car ride is just making me more excited! I can't wait to see Louis in another cute swimsuit. Last time he looked absolutely divine. I could only imagine how he'll look now. Good thing we are almost there though. Because I don't know how much longer I could think about Louis in a swimsuit, without actually seeing him in a swimsuit.

Hikaru POV:

The car ride is almost over. I haven't done anything other than look at Louis really. He is just like a painting. Though currently a snoring painting. He seemed to have fallen asleep early into the ride. I just hope he is having a good dream. 

Because unfortunately by the looks of it he isn't. He's been whining quietly and shaking. I'll have to talk to him about it tonight.

*End of chapter. Sorry that it's short.*

1228 words