𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

(") - talking
(') - thinking
(*) - doing
[Warning: Mature themes]

Timeskip to the next day:

Yesterday was pretty confusing, but everyone was so comforting. Like Mori. Oh gosh, he was super comfy and...hot. Probably shouldn't be saying that about one of my friends but holy cow. Same with everyone else, and sticking up for me too! I decided to make them cookies to make up for them helping me. I just hope they enjoy them. I'm waiting until club though because i don't want to run into anymore upper class men.

Skip to after class:

I headed to the club room by myself, cause i had to clean up the classroom. It was my turn so i wasn't to peeved about it. But when i got there, this girl was also there. Before hours started. I was mildly confused. She was saying how in love with Mori she was and how she came to see her 'fiance'. I didn't know he was engaged...but i guess i just came into his life so i'm not that apart of it. I was getting kind of annoyed. But i soon came to find out that they were not engaged, and she didn't even know him.

She later calmed down and left, which is when we started club hours. It was kinda slow but i talked with my guests like any other day.

"You're so adorable Louis." I looked up at who said that, 'a new client maybe? They're voice sounds familiar though'. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Matsubara. I thought i wouldn't see him ever again. I let out a gasp, which many heard. "Hey Louis, are you alright?" It was one of the guys that requests me. "U-u-um y-yeah c-could y-you just get o-one of the other h-hosts?" He nodded his head with a sympathetic look. "Tsk tsk tsk what seems to be the problem? I just came to return something. Simply in exchange for something else." I slowly drift my eyes to meet his. His chocolate, mysterious, brown eyes. Which were now gazing at every inch of my body. I couldn't help but squirm under his eyes. "W-what might you have to return? A-and what d-d-o you want?" He smirked at my distress. "Ah well i got my hands on another cute bunny." He said holding up my stuffed animal. My eyes instantly got brighter and my smile was large. "T-thank you so m-much!" I go to grab it but his other arm takes my hand in his. He brought my entire body closer to his. "Go on a date with me." He was deadly serious. "W-what!" I didn't know what was going on in his head. "I said go...on a date with me. I gave something to you, so you give something to me." That's when i heard a group of footsteps coming my way. "I-i" I couldn't speak, but i didn't want to be rude by any means. "Why are you here Matsubara?" I could tell it was Kyoya without even looking at him. Matsubara's grip on my arm tightened. "i just returned something, and i'm waiting for an answer about something. So bug off, it's none of your business."

I could tell Kyoya was upset, but he then saw my bunny and his mood lightened the slightest bit. "I see you found his bunny, now if that is all i would recommend you show yourself out." His voice was monotone, and serious. Whilst Matsubara still looked annoyed that Kyoya interrupted. No one said anything just them glaring at each other. That was until Matsubara glanced at me, edging me to answer his question. "U-um s-sure? It's t-the least I could do." He smiled, and it was genuine. But Kyoya was frowning, he was completely lost.

As Matsubara walked away, and through the doors, he held a victorious grin. The hosts were confused. "What was that abut?" asked Kyoya. "He just wanted a favor in return for him giving me my bunny. It's the least i could do so i agreed." He once again looked confused, it's not everyday you see the shadow king like this. "And? What is this favor?" I started walking away when i said, "To go on a date with him." I kept walking, but i heard Kyoya's feet stop. So i turned around to see why. He was in total distress, like he couldn't believe what i just said. I mean i would've never had thought that i'd be going on a date with someone that just sexually assaulted me. But here we are. His face returned to his natural stoic expression and he walked past me. 'Wonder what that was all about?'

Tamaki POV:

When i heard that Matsubara was here i was genuinely worried. I mean come on, you just harassed Louis, why are you back? But Kyoya has the situation under control

....Kyoya did not have the situation under control

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!?" I couldn't believe it. I was horrified at the thought of my baby Louis going on a date with that scary man. "Louis! My son! Come to daddy i'll get you all snuggled up, you need to wear off that cold of yours." He didn't seem to catch what i was saying. "What do you mean Tama-senpei? I'm not sick." He was very confused. "We'll something must be wrong if you accepted such a horrific offer." I mumbled. "What'd you say Tama-senpei?" He was walking towards me now. "O-oh nothing Louis just go back to your table. Club hours are almost over."  He nodded in realization and walked back to his table. Which now is covered in paint splatters, blankets, and fairy lights. Quite the cozy feel. But that's not what i was worried about. The more i thought about him going on a date, that didn't include me, made me even more upset. So next thing i know i'm heading to a corner to grow some more mushrooms.

"Not again Tamaki."

*End of chapter. sorry for not updating for a bit. I'll start working on the next chapter. Also thank you for the many reads! I wasn't expecting this much! But i hope you guys are enjoying it as i am enjoying writing it!*
1069 words