𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

(") - talking

(') - thinking

(*) - doing

Louis POV:

"Mr. Von, It's about time to get up now." said Charlotte, one of the many maids. I sit up in my king sized bed, taking off the white comforter. As I slide into my slippers I remember what day it is... "It's moving day!" While I'm walking over to my closet I take out a few different options for the airplane, though my final decision came to:

 "It's moving day!" While I'm walking over to my closet I take out a few different options for the airplane, though my final decision came to:

It's pretty boring but all i'm doing is riding on an airplane so i'm not too worried about it. I grab my bags that I had packed the night before and head down the staircase. Sure Im rich but that doesn't mean that i want to walk down a bunch of stairs just for the aesthetic of it. I hand the bags to a few butlers that were waiting at the end and walk out to car which is going to chauffer me to the private airplane a few minutes away. The ride in itself was super boring and oddly quiet.

TIMESKIP

The plane just landed and i'm getting pretty excited, i've never actually been to japan so everything is going to be new. Even though i haven't been here before i still learned Japanese so i can at least talk to people, pretty smart on my part i'd say. As i walk out of the plane i look around and can already tell i'm going to love it here, i mean i can already feel the stress leaving my body. When we got into the car to go to the apartment complex i started playing on my phone and looking at social media, i might not socialize but i like a few pictures here and there. The ride was pretty short so we got there right in time for some lunch. As i get out of the car i look at the apartment building. "What ..in the.. fuck?" It's a pretty small building and to say it doesn't look like the pictures online is such an understatement. I'm not too peeved by it though because at least this just means i get even less attention. Trust me when i say, being the center of attention is anything but great. When i walk through the door it's pretty cosy but perfect size for a loner. I decide to just be lazy for a bit and later on walk around town and maybe do a bit of shopping.

Haruhi POV

I just got home from the store since today was Saturday, which means no host club to annoy me. When I got back my apartment i see a new guy walk up to the apartment next to mine. He must have not seen me because he didn't say anything. He looked out of place but who am i to judge. I just walk into my apartment and get ready for another day of studying and catching up on sleep

TIMESKIP - Louis POV

I awake from my nap and find that it's only 4:34, so i grab one of my bags and pick out a few items to walk around in.

^the outfit^

When i walk out of my apartment i run into a few guys that seem around my age. "Hey watch where your walking, would you?" a guy with pinkish hair said. I just kept my head down and nodded my head. I sped away just ready to walk around and buy some more outfits for school and of course some food. 'The was so weird, why were they near my apartment? Well there are other people living there so they might have been visiting someone.' As i concluded my thoughts i found that i made it to my destination. I got a few weird looks and squeals when i walked around but didn't pay much mind to it just thinking about getting back and going to bed.

After about two hours of walking and shopping i decide it's about time i head back. Which isn't too bad i think since i usually never go out cause of the crowds of people. When i got back i see a limo out front, which seemed odd but nothing i haven't seen before so i don't really pay much attention to it. As i get up to my apartment i see the same people from before walk out of the apartment next door to mine with a... girl? Idk it's kind of hard to tell but i'm pretty sure it's a girl with just short hair. They all turned to look at me so i just gave them all a small smile and unlocked my door. I heard a few whispers but decided to just get in and get to bed, which is exactly what i did.

TIMESKIP

I get up to an alarm playing an awful noise, so i quickly grab it and throw it across my room. I heard a small crack and made a not to get a new alarm clock before tomorrow. I grabbed my phone and saw the date. "Shit shit shit" i start running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get everything together for my first day of school. I know what you might be thinking, you're probably fine you have plenty of time. Wrong i have to get an outfit ready my plush out of one of my bags and my school bag ready all in 30 minutes, not to mention grab matcha, all before school starts! But i calm down and grab a pretty cute outfit out:

 Wrong i have to get an outfit ready my plush out of one of my bags and my school bag ready all in 30 minutes, not to mention grab matcha, all before school starts! But i calm down and grab a pretty cute outfit out:

i then get all of my stuff ready like my notebooks and sketchbook, then put them in my backpack:

As i head out the door i rummage through my bag and quickly lock my door so i have enough time to get some matcha then walk to school

As i head out the door i rummage through my bag and quickly lock my door so i have enough time to get some matcha then walk to school. 'Ugh what an already chaotic day,i'm gonna hate starting a month into the school year.'

*thats the end of this chapter, thank you for reading!*