𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

(") - talking

(') - thinking

(*) - doing

(~) - timeskip

Louis POV:

I can't believe my eyes right now. The man that I have been running away from is standing right in front of me. I thought I finally got away, but he just shows up again. I turn my head to look away from my father, and instead glance at my friends. They all have confused looks, and questioning eyes. I know they're confused, but I am too. I slowly put my head down, and cover it with my hands. My shaking, sweating hands. 

My father speaks up over the silence, "It took me so long to finally see you, aren't you happy Louis?" Truthfully no, I was not excited to see the man that ruined my life. But I didn't want the host club to know that. I just slowly nodded my head and whispered out a "Yeah". Just then a doctor came in and explained what was going on. Which to sum it up, I have a really bad concussion and a broken leg. Better than what I was expecting, but still pretty bad. 

The twins walk over to the side of my bed and hug me. "We were-" "-so scared!" "Please don't-" "-ever do that-" "-again." I chuckled deeply at that. "Yeah, well I'm not planning on it goofballs." I gently nudged their shoulders. Thats when I heard a deep cough. Both the twins turn their heads, and got out of the way. 

My father walked over to the side of my bed. He took my hand in his saying how upset he was that I left, and how everything can go back to what it used to be once I get better. Unbeknownst to me, I started shaking pretty bad. "Are you alright Louis?" I heard Kyoya ask. Once again no I'm not ok.

My father grabs my hands when I don't respond. "It's not nice to ignore people Lou, what happened to your manners?" My breath hitches. "I-I'm sorry."

3rd POV:

Louis has his head down, with his hands in his fathers. The entire host club was at a loss. No one knew what was going on, but they all knew for certain. This is not normal. 

"It's no problem at all, just wanted to make sure you're alright Louis." Kyoya exclaims. Louis made no move to raise his head. "Are you alright though Lou-chan?" Honey questioned. Louis in return took a deep breath and sighed before answering. "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine." His speaking was shaky and uneven. All of the hosts knew, he wasn't really fine.

Louis' father leaned towards his ear so he could whisper something. "You're going to get punished for running away, kitty. Just be ready when we get home."  Louis balled his hands into fists, causing his father to let go and set his hands on the bed. The hosts were already looking at them, and were wondering what was said. Well, all of the hosts but one, Mori. Mori-senpei had actually heard the whisper. He just hadn't made a move to show he heard, because it's still processing in his head. 

Whilst one of the hosts blood is boiling, everyone else was still quiet expecting context on what was going on. Though no explanations came. So whilst Louis' father kept whispering to him, the other hosts' decided it'd be best to start small conversation amongst themselves.

Kyoya POV:

I knew something was wrong. None of this seemed right. Louis' dad suddenly popping up out of no where exclaiming how excited he is to see him again?  Or the shaking boy sitting on the bed in the center of the room. There is really no reason for Louis to be this frightened. Or at least that I know of. 

For as long as I've known Louis, he has never brought up running from home or his dad. So this whole situation is new to me. I look over to the other hosts to see them just talking. I decide to join in. "Doesn't this all seem weird?" Matsubara questioned. "Yeah, how come Lou-chan seems so scared? I didn't do anything did I?" Honey chimed in. "No of course not honey, I'm not sure why he's scared though." Tamaki joined. Something caught my eye. Takashi isn't even listening to what we're saying. He seems upset and in his head.

"Is something wrong Mori?"

TBC Hopefully you guys enjoyed this. Definitely not my best but it's something. Will Mori spill the news, or will Louis go back with his father?

748 words