Headcanons!

Hello everyone! I'm not sure what to write today so I thought I would just write some of my headcanons, and tomorrow I'll write some oneshots. Hope you enjoy! ♡

                                                         ~~~~~

-Makoto loves to call Byakuya baby, bubs, and Kuya.

-Byakuya mostly calls Makoto love and Makoto.

-When Byakuya knows Makoto is mad at him, he calls Makoto Koto, but also does it when Makoto is being cute. 

-Byakuya HATES PDA (Public Display of Affection) but once in a while he'll let Makoto kiss him on the nose or cheek and hug him.

-Makoto and Byakuya LOVE playing with each others hair, and Byakuya has naturally curly hair (which is why it's so poofy) but straightens it to be more professional, but on days he doesn't have to work he lets Makoto play with it because he loves how curly it is. 

-Whenever Makoto is stressed about school or work, Byakuya will cook dinner for him, and they cuddle all night while watching their favorite show. Same thing goes when Byakuya is stressed, however Makoto can't cook but Byakuya appreciates the thought.

- On Byakuya and Makoto's first date they went to a cafe, Byakuya got something dark, and so did Makoto. However Makoto didn't like it so Byakuya bought him a cappuccino instead.

-Byakuya always wakes up first and waits for Makoto to wake up so they can start the day together. On the days Makoto wakes up first, he get's up and kindly asks the maids to make Byakuya's favorite breakfast foods; waffles, eggs, bacon, and black coffee.

-Makoto has nightmares a lot and always reaches for Byakuya, and Byakuya lays him on his chest and sways back and forth and hums to Makoto to calm him down. 

-Naegami goes on dates with Celesgiri, and Sakuraoi a lot. They often go out to eat and get coffee and donuts after from Krispy Kreme. Byakuya is most comfortable around all them, and feels like he can open up and me himself, and love on Makoto. 

-Makoto is a Swiftie  (that's it, that's the hc ;) )