A Bad Dream

Angst with mixed in fluff.

TW(s): Sui****

AU: Non-Despair

Makoto PoV:

"Would you like to go to the roof with me?" I asked my boyfriend Byakuya. We always go to the roof of Hopes Peak to talk or watch the sunset together. "Of course, It'll be nice to get away from all the others for some time," I grabbed his hand and drag him to the roof, where I had planned a little picnic lunch for the two of us. I made ham sandwiches and brought a fruit tray for Byakuya. I also brought some water and soda. "Makoto, this is amazing! Thank you so much, love." Byakuya hugged my neck and gave me a little forehead kiss. We sat and talked for the longest time, and cuddled as we watch the clouds. I could stay in  his arms forever, but I know I can't. I continue to lay with him until two in the afternoon. By that point, we had been outside for two hours, and I knew it was time. I kissed Kuya on the lips and sat up, taking in a deep breath. He also sat up with a curious look on his face, as I stood up. "Where are you going, Makoto?" I didn't respond, I just walked to the edge of the building. When I got there I turned around and faced my wonderful boyfriend. "Kuya...You are a wonderful boyfriend. I love you with all my heart, and I want you to know that, OK?" He started to step closer to me, but before he could reach me I fell back. He darted for the edge to try and grab me but it didn't work. I heard him scream my name, and I was crying, but I knew I would finally be happy. I was almost to the ground and -- I woke up to me breathing heavily, In and out. I also had sat up when I woke up.

Because I suddenly woke up and was breathing so hard, I woke up Byakuya, who I share a dorm with. He was laying beside me, and quickly sat up to see what was wrong. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder as he slowly rubbed my back. "What happened love? Did you have a bad dream?" I pulled my head back to look at him and nodded my head. He gently held the back my of head and put my face back on his shoulder. After a little bit, I had slowly stopped crying and Byakuya started to ask me what I dreamed about. "Do you want to talk about it?" I leaned back to tell him what happened. After I finished, he rubbed the back of the head and ran his fingers gently through my hair. He laid back down and I followed, nuzzling my head into his chest. He wrapped one arm around my waist and used his other hand to continue to play with my hair. "I love you Makoto, and remember I'm always here OK?"  "OK baby, I love you too." We laid down for a little bit and fell back asleep with me in Kuya's arms. 

Word count: 532

Word count after the following short paragraph: 578

Sorry for this one being so short, but I didn't really know what else to write. I hope you enjoyed anyway! I'm going to try an write one more today, but we'll see. I hope you enjoy the rest of you day or night!