short rant :)

Hello my beautiful humans! It's been a bit since I've written anyone one shots on here so I thought I could just come to talk about things or whatever haha. If you don't have an interest in this then don't read, and leave it. I won't be talking about anything specific, just random little topics I think of along the way as I write. 

OK first, I'm back in school (yay ;) soo things will probably only be posted on the weekends. I just wanted to go ahead and say that.

I've recently gotten into the Harry Potter fandom on here, there is some really good story's on here so if you like HP I recommend reading some. I don't know any individual story's, but um yea hah! I won't be writing any HP related things, just because I wouldn't be good at it heh.

How are y'all good? I hope, and make sure to eat and drink water pleeease! 

I might start writing some different ships in here every so often, so if you would like to request some that would be good! Also, since the last one shot I posted we got 300 views which is crazy, and I just wanted to say thank you so much! We are close to 400, and that would be insane as well. 

OK but what stuff would y'all like to read? It can be angst or fluff, maybe lime if you really want to see if :)))  I just don't really know what to write right now, so if y'all could help me out a bit that would be great. 

Ok this was very random and short but I may do this more depending on if I need to get something off my chest. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy they rest of your day or night, and know that I love you, and talk to me if you ever need someone to talk to♡