Interrupted Love

Lime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TW(s): mentions of smexy time

AU: Non-Despair

Plz don't judge me this is my first time writing something like this. If there is something you would do differently, constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Thank you guys for 500 views, like omg I love y'all so much!! We're close to 600 now

☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.

     Makoto awoke with a quiet groan as he sat up. He looked to his right to see his beautiful husband's shining turquoise eyes, looking into his hazel ones. "Morning precious," Byakuya spoke as he kissed Makoto's neck. He continued to do so and made his way to his collarbone, and up to his jawline. He made his way to the brunette's lips and kissed him, as Makoto kissed back. The small male giggled at the other, "Kuya it's too early for this," "No it's not, I promise," They kissed for a while, enjoying each other's warmth. Byakuya gently pushed the smaller male down on the bed as they continued their session. The blonde ran his hand down Makoto's thigh slowly, giving Makoto a bubbly sensation. After some time, Byakuya licked Makoto's bottom lip asking for entrance, the brunette opening his mouth for the other to enter. Their tongues danced together, and each of them enjoying the feeling of love as they were together. The men fought for dominance, which Byakuya won in the long run. Byakuya broke the kiss to move down to his jawline, neck, and collarbone, leaving bruises all over. Makoto moaned to which his husband smirked, wanting the sound to come out his mouth. As Byakuya was starting to undress Makoto, the doorbell rang.

     "Who in the world is at the door this early in the morning?" Byakuya snapped as the mysterious person interrupted their intimate moment. The blonde got himself off his husband as the doorbells rang again. The taller male threw some, somewhat appropriate clothing and made his was to the door. As he was about to unlock it, the person rang the doorbell again. "Hang on! Let me unlock the door!" The man yelled, getting pissed off that sometime thought they could interrupt his morning.

     Byakuya opened the door to see none other than Aoi Asahina. "Hiya Byakuya! I was just wondering if Makoto and yourself wanted to come over today. We're having a party tonight at my and Sakura's house." She asked nicely. Byakuya sighed, he knew Makoto would want to go but Byakuya didn't really want to do anything today...Well apart from one thing.

"Uh..Sure. What time?"

"Five-Thirty,"

"OK, great. See you then."

Byakuya shut the door, locked it and when back to his shared room with his loving husband. He smirked at the thought of what they were doing earlier that morning, and what he wants to do later.

Byakuya made it back in to see Makoto in the same position as earlier, resting while the blonde went to see who was at the door. "Who was it?" The brunette asked, "Aoi. She said we were invited to a party Sakura and herself are throwing tonight at five-thirty," "Alright then,"

The taller male crawled his way on top of his husband with lustful eyes. "Now, where were we baby..."

~Time Skip ~

The couple made their way to their friends house. Makoto was excited, however there was a little problem.

He could barely walk.

He struggled to walk up the front porch of their house, and as he walked in he felt all eyes on him. Their whole class from the academy was there. At first the brunette was excited to see them all, but then embarrassed as he realized he was walking funny because of things that occurred that day before.

"Hey Makoto, Byakuya!" Aoi turned her attention to the smaller boy, "Why are you walking weirdly?" She asked the smaller male and looked at Byakuya as he had a tiny smirk. "O-Oh I must have slept wrong or something hehe. No big deal!" Aoi shrugged and walked away to talk to the others. Byakuya walked up to his love and snaked an arm around Makoto's waist and whispered. "You slept wrong huh? I thought you quite enjoyed yourself..." Byakuya smirked as Makoto playful smacked her chest. The blonde chuckled as he sweetly kissed the others lips. "I know you love me," Makoto rolled his eyes, and kissed him back. 

☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.

Hey y'all! So uhh yea haha, I attempted something different so maybe you like it. And Ik these hv been kinda short lately so I may try and write a longer one next time but with that, have a good day/night! ♡

Word count: 740