Forgotten Memories

Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've posted but I was finally able to write one. 

Fyi, its kinda fast paced, and OOC for Byakuya, I'm sorry if you don't like that. 

Fluffy I guess lol 

CW(s)- Mention of death, killing game AU

AU: Despair

☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.     

     Makoto and Byakuya woke to the bright sun shining down on their faces, the warmth caressing their skin. As the couple yawned and wiped their faces of sleep, they grinned as they looked at each other.

     "Good morning beautiful," Byakuya smiled, and scooted over to his brown-haired boyfriend to plant a gentle kiss on the other's nose. Makoto giggled and returned the gesture. The smaller male sat up and leaned against the headboard, and pulled the blanket over his legs. Byakuya switched his position so his head was on the other's lap, his face turned toward his small boyfriends stomach, arms around the brunette's tiny waist. "Good morning to you too, handsome," Makoto began to play with his boyfriend's silky blonde hair, his fingers gliding through it like a knife through warm butter. Byakuya let out a sigh of content as the other played with his hair, tingles ran down his spine, relishing the moment.

     "Byakuya, I think our relationship has made you soft," Makoto spoke, and gently kissed the taller man's head before continuing, "You would never cuddle me like this when we first started dating." "It appears you melted my cold heart, love," Byakuya slid his cold-ish hands into Makotos shirt, earning a small wince from the sudden feeling. The blonde placed his hands on the other's back, and began to rub small circles into it, with his head still in the other's lap. "I've been thinking Byakuya," "That's a dangerous game, my love." Byakuya teased, receiving a chuckle from his boyfriend. "No, I mean I've been thinking about having more lazy days. For the two of us to just relax," "I think I like that idea. I cannot go long without you, you know."

"I love you Makoto."

     Makoto woke up from the dream, panting a bit as if it were a nightmare. It was the third time this week Makoto had a dream like that. A dream where he and Byakuya were a couple; little did the brunette know it was not a dream at all. The small male decided to get up for the day, the morning announcement had nothing gone off yet but he thought he might as well start his day. As he took a shower, the same shower Sayaka had been killed in, he thought about his life in the killing game, and his feelings for Byakuya.

     Makoto finished up his shower, and began to brush his teeth and hair, following up by putting his everyday outfit on. By the time he was done getting ready, the morning announcement sounded.

     "Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" Monokuma left the screen as it turned black once again. Makoto sighed, and left his dorm, 'Yet another day in this dreadful killing game,' he thought. Seven people had already died, seven of his friends had died because of the evil bear keeping them hostage in the place they once went to school. It was a dreadful time for the Hopes Peak academy students in class seventy-eight.

     Makoto made his way to the dinning hall to be met with a somewhat cheerful Aoi. Ever since the death of Hifumi, she wasn't in the best mindset; but she had every right to feel how she was. Makoto walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and an apple, not very hungry as he watched another friend die last night.