Makoto's Baby Boy

Hey y'all so before this starts, I just wanna say what this story is about. This is a little space oneshot, about little Byakuya and caregiver (cg) Makoto. Little space is a mindset that relaxes people, and makes them act younger than they really are. This is completely normal, and most therapists recommend age regression. If you still don't understand what it is, pleeease look it up before reading. If you know what it is, and are disgusted by it, leave. I don't need or want you here, there is no reason to think they aren't normal. You shouldn't leave hate about littles and their cg's. Now that is out of the way, I also want to say this is in no way making fun of age regression, I think its so normal and cute. With that said, I hope you enjoy

☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.

fluff!

CW(s): Mentions of diapers

AU: Non-despair

☾*✲⋆.☾*✲⋆.

     Byakuya and Makoto sat on the bed together, well Makoto leaning on the headboard with a baby Byakuya sat bridal style on his lap, drinking angel milk in a bottle that his dada was feeding him. The little baby had a bad day, full of meetings and arguments with other businessmen. He tried his hardest not to slip, but ended up failing. Byakuya was currently in babyspace, regressing that far kind of shocked Makoto; usually, the blonde would regress to the mindset of a three year old. Poor baby, all stressed out. He only wanted his caregiver, his lover, to be there with him.

     Byakuya continued to drink the milk, cooing and suckling the delicious liquid. Once done, Makoto pulled the tip out his baby's mouth and kissed his cheek. "There, did that make you feel better, baby boy?" Byakuya cooed in response, Makoto smiled and shifted the blonde so his head was on the brunette's shoulder. He began to pat the others' bottom, to help him fall asleep. Byakuya didn't fall in babyspace often, but when he did Makoto knew exactly what to do to calm him down. "...Pwacie.." Byakuya whispered, he usually only wanted it when he was super tired, in little or babyspace. "OK baby, I'll get it," Makoto reached over to the bedside table to grab the baby's blue paci, careful not to disturb him very much. Once he obtained the pacifier, he plopped it into his baby's mouth, as the latter happily accepted it.

     Earlier that day, Byakuya was yelling at Makoto about how he didn't like being a little, which caused him to be a very tired little boy.

~ Flashback ~

     "Makoto do you not understand? If the other businessmen find out I'm a little, I would lose my title with the Togami Corporation!"

     "Baby, I know but it's who you are. You can't be ashamed of it. How about I get you changed, and you get a bottle, and we go night nigh-" Makoto tried hard to use words and things to help his little slip, but Byakuya was fighting it hard.

     "NO! I-I'm not a wittle!" Byakuya became frustrated with himself after he heard the way he said 'little'. He knew he was about to fully regress. "Come on, my baby boy. You're probably uncomfy in those big boy clothes, dada can help you," "...Uh huh.." Makoto smiled to himself knowing he was able to make Byakuya fully slip.

     Makoto brought Byakuya to his nursery to change him into comfy clothes. He opened a few drawers, grabbing a diaper, a leg-less onesie, cream, a pacifier, and a stuffie for his baby to cuddle while he slept. He brought Byakuya to his changing table, putting the diaper and onesie on him. When he was done, he kissed the blonde's forehead causing him to giggle. Byakuya had an adorable little laugh, which made Makoto chuckle at the baby before him. He carried Byakuya to their shared bedroom, and put him in the crib while he went to make the baby some angel milk.

~ present time ~

     Makoto gave Byakuya his stuffie, which was a cute gray lamb with the same turquoise eyes as the blonde, and light blue overalls. Byakuya named him Lam Lam, and fell in love with the adorable animal at first sight. He brought Lam Lam closer to his face, cuddling the little stuffie. Makoto layed Byakuya on his chest, and played with his blonde locks. Byakuya continued to suckle on the paci, as he began to drift off to sleep, cuddling his stuffie and dada.

     The next morning the poor little baby was still in babyspace, crying for his dada that had gotten up to get dressed for the day and use the bathroom. "D-Dada!" He cried, "Dada!" Makoto rushed into the bedroom, "Shh shhh, it's OK baby boy. Dada's here," Makoto went to the bed and grabbed his baby, pulling him into his lap and rocking him back and forth. Byakuya's sobs dialed down, and he began to whine softly. "There we go, dada's here baby. Now, would you like some milky?" Byakuya let out a louder whine telling Makoto that he did want milk. Makoto got up with his baby on his hip and placed him in his crib. Byakuya started to cry again, "No no, no crying. Dada will be right back, he's just gotta make your baba, OK?" The blonde haired baby whimpered but stopped crying. Makoto left to make the angel milk, and headed back to his baby. "Baba..." Byakuya breathed out as he saw Makoto carrying the bottle. "That's right sweet baby boy, baba. Do you want dada to feed it to you?" Byakuya slowly nodded his head and made grabby hand towards his caregiver. Makoto picked up his baby and brought him over to the bed, sitting him in the same position as last night, cradling him. Makoto pushed the tip of the bottle into the other boy's mouth, as he began to suckle. Byakuya cooed as he drank, and put his hands over Makoto's, attempting to hold it like his dada. 

     When the baby boy was done, he looked up at his dada and removed his hands from Makoto's. "Is my baby boy all done?" Makoto cooed, which made Byakuya babble something as his response. The brunette kissed the other, causing him to giggle. "I love you so much, sweet boy," Makoto scooped up Byakuya and pulled him into an embrace, rocking gently and slowly. After some time, Makoto thought he should change Byakuya. He sat the changing pad on the bed and laid Byakuya on top. He went to his little box that stayed in their room for emergencies and grabbed a diaper, cream, and another leg-less onesie. He changed the baby's diaper, and put the new onesie on him. It was light green with a dark green froggie on the front, which Makoto thought was adorable seeing his baby wear.

     The day was slow yet fun for the two boys. It consisted of cuddling, changes, and eating but Makoto enjoyed his time with his baby. Makoto looked at his phone to see what time it was '10:27'  it read, which meant it was a certain boys bed time. "OK baby boy, it's night night time. I'll get you ready for bed," He brought Byakuya to his crib for tonight, and gave him Lam Lam to cuddle. He grabbed his blue paci, and put it in the blondes mouth. "Night night, baby boy. Dada loves you," Byakuya looked up at his caregiver and smiled, causing the brunette to smile back. He really did love his baby. 

Word count: 1106 ♡