The Hyūga Princess

PSH!

PSH!

PSH!

"Ugh!" Little Hinata grunted after she again, had lost to her younger Sister, Hanabi wihile their father and 6 year old sister, watched.

"Don't worry Big sis! You'll do better next time! Nice job, Hanabi-nii!" Little y/n cheered.

"..." their father kept silent.

"Hanabi." He called out.

"Yes, father?" Hanabi replied.

"Spar with Y/n. Hinata, come back and observe."

"Ok.."

Hinata walked back as Y/n got up and ran to Hanabi.

"Good luck, Hanabi-nii!" Y/n said and got into position.

"Yeah."

"Ready....BEGIN!" Their father, Hiashi, yelled.

Hanabi and Y/n clashed. Since Y/n was much more skilled, she's able to find openings and palms Hanabi there. Hanabi goes for the shoulder to hit her there like how she did to Hinata but Y/n blocked it and hit Hanabi on the stomach and shoulder blades, temporarily shutting down Hanabi's chakra. Hanabi was paralyzed and fell to the ground. The match was over.

"I'm sorry Hanabi! I didn't mean to do that!" Y/n said worriedly.

Hanabi chuckled. "Don't worry Y/n. I'll be fine!"

Hiashi got up and walked over to the 2 young girls and picked up Hanabi. He saw potential in his daughters (mostly Hanabi and Y/n since they were strong) but Y/n showed that she would be able to become head of the Hyūga Clan rather than Hinata, as she was much more power in skill even at such a young age of 6.

"Training is over for the day. You are free to go while Hanabi rest until your body functions again."

"Ok father/Papa!"

~~~~
(Few weeks later..)

"Wow so Big sis Hinata is trying out for the Chunin exams?" Y/n asked her father. He nodded. "Of course. And so is Neji"

"Cool!" The (h/c) haired girl jumped in amazement.

~~~~
It was the night before the Chunin exams and during the day, every participant was training really hard in order to become stronger and hopefully make it to Chunin. Hinata and Neji separately trained the week before and earlier then went to bed early.

Y/n soundly slept in her room, gently tucked inside her  (f/f) (Favorite color) futon and had her long hair placed in a lower ponytail.

Meanwhile, a hooded figure stood outside. Their Chakra was concealed to the point where no one sensed it,  thinking that no one was there. They had already knocked out Y/n's personal helper (or maid..or guard) so they doubt anyone would notice the mysterious figure.

The person teleported inside the small girl's room and gently picked her up off the futon and then disappeared but not before saying, "Tobi will take this one."

*******

November/28/2021 update: This story was made back in June but was out on hold until now.

So here's another Naruto story