Kazekage's Capture: Part 1

💀💀💀_______________________________

"Please can I come with you?!"

"No way! This is an important mission and it's far too dangerous" Deidara said.

"But I came with you two on a lot of missions and barely gotten hurt! What makes this one so different?" The Hyūga pouted.

"We were ordered to capture the Kazekage from the Hidden Sand Village as he happens to be the holder of the one-tailed beast." Sasori said.

"The Kazekage?"

Deidara hummed. "Yup. They say he's really strong. So you can't come, un."

"Aw fine.."

______________________________

"The Kazekage; Subako no Gaara, has been abducted by the Akatsuki." Lady Tsunade announced to team 7 (minus Sasuke) with seriousness. "They're planning on retracting the one tails from him.."

"..and what Happens when they do?" Naruto hesitantly asks but soon regretted it as Tsunade responded after a few seconds of silence..

"Then Gaara will die."

Naruto's eyes widened with shock and horror.

"If a tailed beast is forcefully retracted from its holder, that holder would die and the tailed beast will be set free. That means you'll have to hurry. Otherwise not only would the Kazekage be killed, the one tails that he possesses would be under the Akatsuki's control, meaning grave danger to all villages. Specifically the Leaf as you are what they're also after." Tsunade explained.

Sakura gasped. 'Gaara..'

"So it is your mission to bring back the Kazekage. I already alerted the Sand about your soon arrival."

"You can count on us, lady Tsunade." Kakashi spoke. Tsunade nodded and dismissed them.

That's when their new journey begins.