Late Night Training: part 2

Naruto had finally defeated pein. It definitely wasn't easy since he almost let the nine-tails take full control and if it wasn't for his father, The fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze...then...

Y/n's eyes were widened. She finally got to see the nine-tails true form..well..almost. But just enough.

'That massive creature is what the Akatsuki want?' She gulped slightly. This was going to be harder than she thought.

Konan's Pov

After Pein was defeated, I retrieved his body and returned to Nagato. Some while later, this Naruto kid managed to find out small secret hideout. I tried to get him out but Nagato told me not to so I watched them speak to eachother.
That's when Naruto started to give out his speech.

In the end, we were both touched. That's when Nagato created a jutsu to revive all the people he killed...but with the cost of his own life. Now I lost him too..

I covered his body with my paper and carried it along with Yahiko's body.
After I gave Naruto a bouquet of paper flowers,  and thanked him, I left.

<End of Pov.>

Timeskip...

Some days later, people started to rebuild the village. It would take some time but it'll be faster when everyone works together.
_____________________________

"Okay. Let's see what your skills right now." Konan said. Y/n nodded and closed her eyes to concentrate.

Starting with her arm, it started to peel like paper, white sheets forming beneath the skin. It felt weird..but it didn't hurt.

"Good. Now keep doing that and try moving from here to there." Konan pointed to another tree not so far away. Remember, follow the wind." She said.

Y/n's whole body then turned into multiple mini sheets of paper and slowly but surely moved towards the tree she was told to go to before going back to normal.

"I didn't get to float...I dragged across the floor.."

"Don't worry. At least you're making great progress in just a short period of time!"