Taken Away

"What?!" Hiashi's voice echoed through the room. He's just been informed by one of the Hyūga guards that Y/n was missing.

"Look for her immediately! I want no ground left un-searched(?) in the Hyūga compound!" He ordered.

"Yes, sir!" The guards said and sushined away.

Hiashi sighed and stood up. His expression stayed the same. The man knew that something like this was bound to happen again as his eldest daughter Hinata was abducted before. The only difference was that the perpetrator was able to get away with it.

A/n: I forgot what their name was but it was that episode where Hinata was about to be taken but Hiashi killed the man and saved her.

Meanwhile outside the sliding door, there was Hinata and Hanabi listening to the whole conversation.

"Y/n..." Hinata mumbled.

____________________
(Meanwhile...)

A blonde haired young adult male stared blankly at his orange masked companion who was currently holding a sleeping child in his arms.

"Tobi..." the blonde growled. "Where did you get the kid? Give her back!"

"This isn't an ordinary child. Tobi got her from the Hyūga clan from the leaf Village! I overheard that she's going to be the next heir so Tobi took her." The masked man now named Tobi says happily.

An angry tic mark appeared on the younger's head.

"Idiot! Un! Then they'll start to look for the girl! Since she's that important, there's bound to be people going to look for her!"

"That's the point. Once word gets out, people from the Leaf Village or basically most strong shinobi would be so focused looking for this kid, they'll eventually forget about the jinchuuriki, making it easier for us to capture." Tobi said quite seriously as his voice gotten deeper and stern. But it went unnoticed by the blonde.

"So you're saying that we should use the kid bait?"

"Yes!" Tobi said back in his cheery voice.

The blondes eyes looked at Tobi, then the child, then back at Tobi before sighing loudly.

"What is the leaders going to say about this...?" He sulked. "Whatever,un. Let's go."

"Yes Deidara-senpai!"

A/n: I just realized that they didn't become partners until after Sasori's death in shippuden. He's alive but on a separate mission elsewhere.