On The Run

Y/n's Pov

"I-it's not true, is it?"

"Your body! It's turning into paper!"

"Where are you going? Don't leave, please!"

"What happened to you?"
___________________________

I woke up from my sleep. I sat up, lost in thought.

What's wrong with me? I asked myself.

...I want to go home. I miss Konan. I miss when everything was normal...

This is too much....

I stretched and looked in front of me to see everyone else standing. Looks like Sasuke's back. I stood up too, dusting my clothes. That's when I walked towards them.

<End of Pov>
______________________________

"Sakura! What's your deal? You didn't have to pressure her like that!" Tenten said.

"Yeah! And how dare you yell at my little sister! She's only a little girl!" Hanabi yelled.

"What do you mean? She was with the Akatsuki! She was the one who poisoned me during my and Lady Chico's battle against Sasori! Now he's roaming somewhere alive! I could have died from the poisoning if I wasn't a medical ninja!" Sakura defended herself.

"4 years with the Akatsuki? Surprised they didn't kill her." She continued.

"What did you say?" Neji growled before stepping forward but was stopped by Gai.

"Just think about it. If Y/n spent that long with dangerous S-class rouge ninjas, you would think that she's got SOME information about them, right?"

"It won't mean anything now considering most of them are already dead." Shikamaru spoke.

"Enough!" Tsunade yelled in the room. Everyone went quiet after.

Tsunade stayed quiet for a second before speaking to Sakura.

"Which member of the Akatsuki did you see Y/n with?"

"I'm not sure what her name was, Lady Tsunade. But it was a female with purple hair and amber orange eyes. She also wore the Cloak." Sakura said. "Every night, I would see her in the woods with Y/n. Her ability was to turn into paper."

Tsunade thought for a moment. This person doesn't sound familiar. The ability to turn themselves into paper...

Naruto thought about before saying something.

"Oh yeah! I know her!" Everyone turned their attention to the Uzumaki.

"Her name was Konan. She was there with Nagato who controlled pein. In the end, after the battle, she gave me a bouquet of paper flowers before taking Nagato and Pein's corpse before leaving. I haven't seen her since" He said.

"Do you think Y/n is with her now?" Hinata asked.

"Not sure. With the Akatsuki only being left with Tobi and Zetsu, I doubt she would be with them. She probably went to clear her mind or something.." Ino says.

"Or probably she doesn't want to come back after being stalked, yelled at and accused by a certain someone." Sai said, referring to Sakura.

"Let's give her a few hours. And if she doesn't come back, then I'll alert you all. Dismissed." Tsunade said. Everyone left after.