Back and Well

Y/n's Pov

"Konan?!" I yelled shocked. But how? I thought Tobi...killed her..

"You're back. But how? I thought you.." I saw Konan smile at me.

"I thought so too. But...I had some help."

<End of Pov>

"Who helped you?" Y/n then looked behind her to see Sasori. To be honest, she was surprised that he was still alive. Even though she saved him, she hasn't seen him in quite some time. But oh well. At least both people who she cared about the most was alive.

"Sasori!" Y/n smiled. "So does that mean you both finally got along?"

Sasori scoffed. "Don't get any bright ideas, brat." He said. Konan rolled her eyes while Y/n giggled.

'Still stubborn I see.' Y/n thought.

"Oh, but, how did you know I was here?"

Konan gestured at the flower that sat perfectly on Y/n's (H/c) hair.

"The flower I gave you before I left helped me."

"Oh..well. Then it's great that you're here. Tobi just revealed his true identity and name. Obito is his name."

Konan thought for a second. "Since he also has the Sharingan, he must be an Uchiha. Obito Uchiha. It doesn't sound familiar however.."

"Same clan like Sasuke... so how strong was he when you fought him?"

"He was stronger than I thought. Even when I cut off his arm and blew him up, it felt like he was holding back. I could've finished him off for good if it wasn't for his izanagi!" (Did I spell it right?)

They we're interrupted by a loud noise. It was a massive wooden monster and Madara's Susano'o.

"I say we hurry up and kill Obito first! But we need a plan.."