Team Taka

Since most of the original Akatsuki members are already dead, might as well have y'all join the Bootleg Squad, Team Taka.
__________________________

Sasuke sat next to the hyūga. "So how did you end up in this situation?"

~Flashback to earlier~

Y/n sat on her bed in silence. It's been a full 24 hours and Konan still  hasn't come back.

"Please come back soon, Konan.." the girl mumbled.

"Y/n." A knock came from the door followed by a voice. Y/n slid open her room door and saw Hiashi.

" yes, father?"

"The Hokage had requested for us to come see her to talk about you. She also requested for Neji and your sisters to come as well." He said.

Y/n blinked. "Hm. Okay, I'll get ready." Hiashi nodded then left. Y/n closed the door.

"The Hokage? About me?"
_______________

Upon arriving at the Hokage office, they saw the fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade, sitting at her desk watching them. She wasn't the only one in the room. Her assistant's Shizune and Tonton where standing beside her along with the Konoha 11 (plus Sai).

Hiashi quickly noticed this and spoke. "Lady Hokage. You requested to see us." He said.

Tsunade nodded and held her hands together.

"Yes. You also might be wondering why everyone else is here, right? Well, Kurenai wanted to say something to Y/n."

A black haired female Jonin with red eyes stepped forward.

"Hello Y/n. My name is Kurenai Sarutobi.(yeah I think Kurenai was pregnant around this time after Asuma's death) im sorry to disturb you but you don't perhaps mind if I ask you some questions?"

"Ok, sure..."

Kurenai stayed quiet before speaking again.

"Are you familiar with the name Itachi Uchiha?"

The entire room went dead silent, all looking at the girl.

"I am." She answered.
____________________________
(Flashback end)

"Pretty much after that they soon found out that I was with the Akatsuki the whole time. But then..pinky- or Sakura I think- started to accuse me of working for them. I left before they were to reveal who she saw me with."

"You knew Itachi?"

"Yeah. But we never really spoke to each other"

"Hn."

The red-head female walked up to you. Karin is what her name is.
"So what do you plan on doing now? Now that you willingly left them? After all, you're still a little girl." She says.

"I plan to avenge the person who I cared deeply about and to kill Tobi." The younger growled.

Everyone stared at the heiress with wide eyes (except Sasuke. He was shocked too but didn't show it.)

"...but first. I need the nine-tailed jinchuuriki, Naruto Uzumaki. What I plan on doing to get it is none of your business."

That's when it clicked in Sasuke's head. This is Hinata's little sisters. They only met once four years ago so she probably doesn't remember. No wonder the eyes and hair looked distantly familiar..

Suigetsu smirked, showing his sharp teeth. "Huh, kid's wild. I like it" he said. "Anyways, I'm suigetsu. That's Karin, over there is Jūgo."
The white haired male with blue tips said.

"And I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke ended. Y/n nodded.

"Y/n Hyūga."

"Normally I wouldn't say this but. Would you like to join us. You seem to have full potential and a very smart girl." Karin and Suigetsu smiled wider.

"Oooh looks like Sasuke-kun has taken an interest in you. He's still mine so back off" Karin said.

"Seems like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" Suigetsu added. "So what do ya say?"

Y/n thought about it. What are their goals?

"Not the first time I joined a group of villains.. I accept."

"Hn."

"Welcome to Team Taka."