The Angel's Last Dance

Ok so I'm going to be changing the time plot a little cuz I have to squeeze some things in.
This is taking place after Peins attack but before the announcement of war and Konan going to go fight Obito.
____________________________

A few weeks till a full month had passed and Y/n was a very fast learner. From starting with the basics like using her chakra to walk in water and walk up trees and walls to fully being able to produce paper wings, and flying into the air.

This technique is a very underrated ability considering that it has some of its own pros and cons to it.

Every night, when everyone is asleep, Y/n would sneak out to go train.

Of course, she kept her new abilities hidden. She didn't want to be questioned. Especially by her father.

Meanwhile her sisters, they wondered why Y/n was so distant towards them. Before she mysteriously vanished, they were all so close. Y/n wanted to follow their footsteps and would always want to be by their side. Now, it's like they were just strangers. The only times Y/n would speak to them is during training, dinner and...basically that's it...

Hinata and Hanabi were skeptical.

Just what happened to her after all these years?
______________________________

"Great gob, Y/n. Seems like you mastered everything I taught you." Konan smiled. Y/n nodded.

"Yeah. Honestly, I thought it was going to be hard to learn." She laughed.

Konan stayed silent but then her expression changed to serious.

"Y/n. There's something I have to tell you."

Y/n looked up at her. "Hm?"

"...I'm leaving to go after Tobi." 'Or if that's even his real name..'

"What? Why? Aren't you both on the same side?"

"We were...but..But after Naruto's words, I now realized that the Akatsuki wasn't meant to cause harm to others. Before, Nagato, Yahiko and I founded this organization to create world peace of our own..I don't know how it fell into corruption like this..this isn't what we wanted. I've had my suspicions on Tobi for years now and I'm ready to go stop him since I have a feeling that he's the one controlling what we do.." she said. Konan looked away.

"There aren't many members left. Just me, Tobi, Sasori, Zetsu and Itachi. Everyone else is gone.."

Y/n grabbed her arm. "Konan, please! Don't go..what if something happen to you?" She said worriedly.

"...I'll be fine. I've been planning for years so I got this. I can't promise you that I would achieve anything...but in case I don't make it back I.."

"Don't say that! Even if you think that Tobi is a bad guy, you shouldn't charge at him when you don't know how strong he is!"

Konan stayed quiet.

"Which is why I'm going to give it my all." Y/n let go of the woman.
"I'm sorry." The angel wiped the tears from the young girls eyes.

"It's getting late. You should probably head home before anyone start to get suspicious."

Y/n hugged Konan tight, which would probably be for the last time. "I'll miss you.." she mumbled.
Konan hugged the girl bad. She doesn't remember the last time she had this sort of contact with anyone. It felt...nice.

They then broke from the hug.

"Farewell, Y/n." Spreading out her wings, she flew off.

"Goodbye, Konan..."
_______________________________

I might get in trouble for this I'm sorry.