Chapter 12

-Miss Luna this is for you!- a hotel worker gave a small note to Luna

-Thank you!

Let's see what's in it. 

I am going to the airport with Erin and Kaan. This evening we will have a meeting with the CEO's of 3 largest advertising companies in Turkey. Please, pack a small bag with only few necessary things, all the other thing including an evening gown you will get from our stylist Orhun soon as we get to my villa in Antalia. My chauffer will wait for you at noon sharp in front of your hotel and i will catch up with you later. He has all the instructions. See you later!

Surprise, surprise! Again a step that she wasn't expecting. Let's see what will happen next.

                                                                   ***

Two hours later, Luna was drinking an apperol spritzer in the Murat's private jet. He was very quiet. She ignored him and was trying to enjoy the flight. Her thoughts were far away. She was thinking of her uncle Robin. He must be lonely. He has so many friends but he never got closer to any female friend. Now, she knows why. He was madly in love with her mother. How he felt for years without her. Obviously, he never had intentions to fulfill her place in his heart. Suddenly, she got an idea. Life is short to be wasted in unhappy things. She must help her uncle to find someone that will love him unconditionally. And, that was Luna's mission- uncle Robin has to come to Turkey and to fall in love! Great, Luna...like you know many Turkish women here. Oh, what the hack...ad least i could try. Let's make a bate for my uncle.

                                                           ***

-Miss Luna you have a perfect silouette. I am so happy to dress you in my creations, said the guy that looked like a dethroned drag queen. 

Luna liked him a lot because he was very funny and very sincere. He had a sharp tongue dough and words like arrow.

-Tell me Orhun, do you know the famous CEO's that i am going to meet with them this evening?

-Oh, dear. Murat was again mysterious. He likes to play games. The trio that you're going to meet are 2 young and enormous rich CEO's. The first is 30 years old playboy. The second is married with the daughter of a boat corporation's taykoon. Well, the third CEO is a middle aged lady happily divorced and she has a nick name "the steel lady". I think she was wounded a lot. Her ex husband cheated her with twice younger photo-model.

- I see. What do you think of my boss?

-My lips are sealed. All i can say that he is one of the fairest persons i've ever met in my life. And he is so hot! Now, miss Luna it's time to dress you up.

An hour later, Luna couldn't believe her eyes. The reflection in the mirror was perfect. Her silver gown was elegant and sexy and  glamorous. A little bit of make-up for finishing touch and...voila...she will certain be the drama queen tonight. 

Murat was in front of her door. While Luna was opening the door she noticed his surprised face. Probably he did not expect her in other color than pink, she laughed. He was man in black and it suited him so well. Breathtaking indeed and he was aware of his charm and elegance.

-Luna, you look ravishing. I think i will be in trouble this evening. All the eyes will be on you. 

-Thank you Murat. You look perfect yourself!

A limo took them near the ocean's side villa. The villa's yard was beautiful. Enchanting. 

-Murat, who do we have here? Did you steel her from miss world contest? If she was a contestant i bet she would have be crowned as miss world beauty queen!- said the playboy CEO.

-My lady and gentleman, this is my new personal assistant Luna Houston from United States. Dear Luna, let me introduce you to our hosts, Doruk Avcioglu, CEO of Mymarket marketing agency; Hakan Poyraz is CEO of Moon&Star marketing agency and Selin Kocaman is owner of marketing consortium named "Kocaman marketing grup".

-Nice to meet you all! It is my pleasure to be here with you!-said Luna

-Where did you find her Murat. She is a rare jewel. That face...so familiar...like i know you for ages.

During the dinner, Doruk was hitting on Luna and Murat was sending him poisonous looks. Miss Selin was a very pleasant person, not at all like Orhun said. She wasn't a steel lady. She was funny. She told jokes and Luna laughed all the time. Selin invited Luna to her ranch in Shile the next weekend. Luna was sure that they will become good friends although Selin was twice old than her. The meeting ended succesfully. They signed a contract with Murat's company for the next two years. 2 National and one International campaign. Good job!