Part 5

-Miss Houston, dinner is served. It's downstairs at the saloon!- i heard a pleasant female voice from behind my room's door

-Thank you!

As i was going down the stairs i was expecting a long rectangle white marble table with chandeliers and lilies in a vase. What the expect other than that when the enterior of the villa was all in white, grandious, full with historical paintings on the wall, candelabras, traditional objects from the Ottoman period. There was no color in the house. Everything was too severe, too fucking timid and in the right place. Like every inch of the space was thought of how to be filled and with what. So boring! When she entered the saloon she was nice surprised. There was a small square table with white silky tablecloth and a smaller rectangle red velvet tablecloth above the silky one. In the middle of the table there was a small white porcelain vase with only one red rose in it. Oh, this was strange! When Murat saw me, he help me to seat on my chair and then he seat on the opposite site.

-I must admit, pink it is your color and it suits you very well!-this time Murat's eyes weren't cold. This time i felt that he's acting like a normal person, not like my boss. His voice was so soft, so friendly.

-Thanks. These are my pyjamas.

-What?

-Joking. sometimes i use them as pyjamas. Nice and soft for daydream!

-Oh, a daydreamer! I told to my service team to go home. That means that our dinner is self-service. Mrs. Ayhan has put all the pots on the table near the dining table, so we can start with our first course. I will be your "garson" this evening!

-Wow, very impressive! And what do we have as a starter?

-It's cold Ezogelin çorbası. Tomato soup with integral wheat, rice and herbs. Afterwards, we will have some pılav (rice with raisins and peanuts) and tavuk şiş - chicken kebab. They prepared us 2 salades: cacik (cucumbers, plain yogurt, deal and garlic) and çoban salatası(tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion, white cheese and coriander leaves). And for desert- we will have 2 flavors cezerye( it's made from carrots, sugar and biscuits ball, the first is with coconut and the second with walnuts).I think there are some spices as well like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg...

Was I so hungry? I ate everything that Murat was putting on my plate. All the meals were super delicious. And the desert? I had no idea that this carrot balls will make you ask for more and more. So sweet and tempting. I asked Murat for Turkish tea, dark and double dose, in big cups. I wasn't ready to sleep so i have previously heard that having a late black tea will make you stay awake for longer time. I needed to breath the fresh air, the smell of the sea... and of course, to find-out about my uncle Robin. No matter what the truth is, he is mine uncle and it will stay like that forever.

-We can have our tea in the backyard. It's an orange tree garden. There are some blankets left on the benches so you can cover yourself if you feel cold. I'll be back in a second!

He joined me in the garden. There were bamboo table and chairs. The table was round and it was covered with glass. The chairs had pillows so they were very comfortable to seat. Murat came with porcelain tea mugs, small spoons, cup of sugar cubes, cup with small pieces of lemon and a teapot, actually  2 pieces of teapot. The smaller one was staying above the bigger one. The smaller one was a concentrated tea made from dry black tea leaves and hot water and the bigger one had a hot water. Perfect for my taste! I remember we had the same teapot at home. Uncle Robin was drinking Turkish tea. When i asked him how come he was drinking black tea all the time, he told me that he got stuck to it after he came back from his journey to Istanbul. It wasn't suspicious to me then, but now... like there are so many things that i have to hear about him.

-Robin is your uncle? How?

Murat wasn't sure that Luna is ready for this conversation.

-The night is still young! Later, girlie! You just sit comfortable in you seat. I have something for us!

Murat went to the high wall that was in front of Luna. He covered it with white textile, than he went left to the small table. On the table there was an interesting device. Oh, an old movie projector.Wow! Piece of art! Murat was taking of the beginning of the tape and the device started to work. A movie! How old is it?

-Hey, girlie! Now we're gonna watch a movie in an old fashion manner. And yes it is old movie. What you say about Casablanca?

I nod and applaud. Great! I hate emotional movies, but it is time for me to relax and let my feelings out of my chest!

We moved to the swinging sofa. There was enough of place only for two people. 

-Do you want some popcorn?

-No, i'm fine! How about some handkerchiefs?

-Oh, i'll get some, or you can wipe your tears with your silky shirt's sleeves!-he laughed loud.