Part 7

Murat's POV.

She seems to be a nice girl. Although I've created an image in my head quit opposite of what i have seen these couple of days. The tabloids were very harsh with her. They wrote all sorts of things about her. Mostly bad things. Why am i analisyng her now? Do i need to do that? She will be here some time just because i've promised to my uncle to take care of her while the things become quit in the States. She needs to be forgotten in her country. I have to be around her and to babysit her. I have to be ''the good guy'' despite I hate being that. Soon as she manages to change her bad image in the public, she'll be getting of from my city. I don't need any complications in my life. Why the hell i kissed her? I was supposed to see her as my little sister, she's like a daughter to my uncle, i shouldn't have even touch her. I have a fiance! Oh, my fiance! Well, I hope Erin is not mad at me because I took Luna here. I will have to explain to her that Luna is only a spoiled child that needs to grow up and I have a duty to help her to become an adult! Really Murat? is that what you think of this girl? Anytime she's near you, you feel like your chest is burning, your breath is hot, your hands are trembling and you keep saying to yourself-chill out, she's your little sister! How can i resist her beauty?! She's even hotter and more beautiful than in the pictures. Her long straight Scandinavian blonde hair is like silk, soft,tender and it's smelling so enchanting-like chocolate cookies. Her green eyes are so calming me! Whenever I see her eyes, i feel like i'm in oasis in the middle of a desert! I do not want to think on her lips. I couldn't resist kissing them tonight! Were they tasting like raspberry? i have to ask her about her lipstick, we need this flavor in our new cosmetic line. I must admit to myself, i have to be very careful. She has poisonous arrows! I do not want her poison inside my vanes! I have Erin! She is my Mecca. She helped me to return in the right track. Before Erin, I was same like Luna. So many parties, so many girls, spending money on stupid things. I was drinking with days without thinking where I am going to wake up the next morning. Well, Murat- you have a tough job! Let's see will you survive this temptation!

***

Luna was having her breakfast in the garden. It was so peaceful this morning. She could only hear the birds singing. The orange blossoms were filling her nose with their aroma. She felt so strong. She must say Murat about her new product ideas, but not now and not here. She decided to respect her new working duties and Mr. Murat's rules, of course. The weekend is about to end today, so tomorrow actually it is going to be her first day in her job. She was in love with the Turkish tea. It was her third cup when Murat joined her for breakfast.

-Mrs. Ayhan told me that you are having here your breakfast. Great idea! the sound of the sea is like a music to my ears!

-Good morning to you too Murat! Did you sleep well?-she lifted her left eyebrow

-No, I was crying all night long. I used all the tissues for my nose!-his laugh was so infective

Luna was laughing too.

-I guess this is your way of apologizing!

-I wasn't going to apologize dear. I did what i felt. Catch the moment! I felt that I should kiss you, so I did.

Luna was speechless. She was just staring at him.

-So, did you enjoyed it?

-Very much. Raspberry, ha?

-A lip balm with black currant and cranberry. We have those fruits in the States a lot, you know

-Very original and attempting.

-Is that so, Murat?

Here he goes. He cannot resist her aromas. He just went near her and pressed his lips onto hers. This kiss was softer and much longer than yesterdays. She did not turn him away, she just enjoyed it very much.

-Catch the moment Murat, ha?

He smiled. He returned to his seat and started to put a lot of butter to his home made bread. The bread was warm and the butter was melting in seconds. Then, he took his knife and he reached a generous amount of rose jelly. He was enjoying every bite of his food. When he finished his first cup of tea, he finally tossed his lips with the napkin and started to whistle a strange song.

-Damn it, your whistling is so familiar to me. What is it?

-Ben Tanrı misafiriyim yersiz bir garibiyim... It's an older song that was covered by many Turkish singers. It says- I'm a guest of God, i'm a wаnderer without a place. We have one more stop before we go back to Istanbul. We will visit my sister Meltem and her family. She lives couple of streets from here and then when we got back I will take you to your hotel and we will later have a dinner in Ortaköy. Evening gown is required. Oh, I invited my cousin Tarik, my best friend Kaan, his sister Hande and my fiance Erin!