Part 8

In front of Murat and Luna was a huge family. One redhead middle aged woman was smiling at Luna.

-Welcome my dear Luna. Finally, I got the chance to meet you. Uncle Burak has always talked about you. Pinky this, Pinky that...Murat's sister Meltem was hugging Luna. - Let me introduce you to my family. This is Alsu my eldest daughter, my second daughter Berin and these are the twin brothers Soner and Taner. My husband Ali, my brother-in law Can, his wife Irem and their children- Mustafa, Sera and Deniz.

Luna wasn't use to see such a big families that are living together. While she was entering the saloon of Meltem's family villa she was thinking on the things that were supposed to happen later that evening. He has a fiance! Why did he kissed her than? Oh, I hate him! Men! Such a strange sort of people! One girl will get a ring on her finger, other will be kissed! What kind of a game you are playing Murat? Just because you are my boss it doesn't mean that that you can put your nose into my personal life-I don't want you in my life!!! Luna was sad and angry at the same time. Meltem was talking and talking. Luna was nodding and she wasn't hearing anything of her cheerful sentences.

-You are our family . I always wanted to meet you. I had a brother and i always wanted to have a sister, to share girlie things with her. Although I am twice older than you, I would like to take care of you as my little sister. You can lean on me Luna. Anytime you'd feel like talking or going together on a shopping or just to have girl-to-girl talk, do not hesitate to call me. I will be happy to spend a time with you!

They all had lunch. This family was so happy, they were getting along so well and at one moment Luna felt that she belongs somewhere. They were making jokes, teasing each other about daily things or part of characters. In one word, they were enjoying their time together. She was happy to be  with them and she felt that she can really be Meltem's little sister.

On their way back to the city, they were both very silent. Murat was like a rock. Like he has made a big wall around him. He was drinking his coffee and he smoked too many cigarettes. Luna was enjoying the sea. The see was always her best friend. This one was navy blue in many places and while the sun was going on east, the color of the sea was getting to be grey. There weren't any waves cause the wind was probably somewhere else this evening. Only the sound of sirenes of other boats that were passing near our yacht. 

Later that evening in front of Luna's hotel, Murat was again so icy cold. 

-I'll send my chauffeur to pick you up- 8 pm sharp! Do not forget your evening gown because it will be a dinner with occasion. See, you later Miss Houston!

Wow, i am no more Luna. My boss came back. I have to call him Mr.Murat from now on! No problem! I can put a great amount of rock in my heart as well. Let's see who can be  tougher!

***

Luna's POV.

I have to change. I cannot be the same bitch that I was in the States. This is my chance to show all my qualities.I have to make good things and uncle Robin to be proud with me.  I have to prove that i am mature, that i know how to behave myself and i have to be successful. I owe that to me and to uncle Robin. First step is this evening's dinner. I will show you all who is Luna Houston. But, first we need a little bit of entertainment. Luna took her mobile phone. Time for music...Got to get and get again and again...I'm Leila.K...Luna was singing and singing and dancing. She used to dance to this rap shit together with her mum. Now, what to wear? I am Pinky, so almost everything i have is in pink. No, wait a minute Pinky! You have your SOS dresses. She took off from her suitcase a maxi aquamarine jaquard pencil dress. Very nice! Now let's put some pink accessories. Since the dress did not have any sleeves and her neck and shoulder was not covered, she took a marquisette baby pink scarf and she put a pink stoned brooche in the middle of her neckline just enough to cover her breasts although the dress was defining her breasts. Interesting. she just combed her long blonde hair. 2 more things-her pink lobutins and small silky purse. No make up, just her light pink lip balm. That's it! Istanbul, here I come!