Part 1

(Hi guys! This is a story full of surprises, a mistery,  giving and forgiving...I hope you will be excited enough to stay till the end. I have my playlist and many of the songs are 80's, but there are new songs as well)

Playlist

1.Paula Abdul-Opposites attrack

2.Opus III-It's a fine day

3. Martika-Toy soldiers

A fly in a trap

Luna's heart was beating too fast. She was so excited. She' s flying to Istanbul! She will start to work as the first assistant to Mr. Can, the CEO of the International cosmetic company "Can and  family".

-Ladies and gentlemen, this is Captain Ahmet speaking, we're about to land in Istanbul's International Airport Ataturk. The weather is perfect for exploring the beauties of the city. Thank you for flying with Turkish Airlines and for those passengers that have a connecting flights, we wish you save journey to your final destination! 

-What a pleasant voice  our Captain has, Luna was smiling. She was comfortable in her seat.

-Istanbul, here I come!

***

-Hello Miss Houston and welcome to Istanbul. This is your first day in our company. Let's hope it won't be the last! There are rules. Let me tell you the 5 important rules. Number one- you are working 5 days in a week, starting from 9 am SHARP. More than 3 late comings and you will take a break from your duties-FOREVER! Number two- You are allowed to have a daily break from 12-13 pm. Having one minute longer break than the lunch hour means you will stay one hour plus that day with your duties. Number three-You will get a new Iphone on our charge, we will pay the bill and you will use it ONLY for your work conversations, private mobile phone conversations are allowed only within your two smaller 15 minutes coffee breaks at 11 am and 15 pm. Number four-I am your head of department and you boss-that means that you refer your duties only to me. Number five-Mind your own business, do not have a small talks with your colleagues during your working time, no gossip, no jokes. Understood miss Houston?-his blue eyes cold as sky in winter have freeze her.

-Yyess Sir!

-Call me Mr.Murat!

-Yyess Mr.Murat!

-Good!Now, please sit and tell me how's my uncle doing?

-Your uncle?-Luna didn't understand who is he talking about

-The old bag Robin!

-I thought he was my uncle, she said with her eyebrow lifted from surprise

- Come on Luna, do you think i'm some stupid rich boy that don't know that you are playing games right now!

-Mr. Murat, please explain, what have i done to deserve this attack from you? Are you saying that my uncle is your uncle too? Are you my cousin that i never knew that i have?

She freezes again. His hands were clapping, he had a very arrogant smile on his face.

-Good show!I didn't bought it though!

-Why did you come here to work Miss Houston?

-My uncle Robin is a friend with your late father. I was the best student in my class. I have International diplomas. He thought that the best place for me to get my internship is a family friendly company...

-Sh...Miss Houston. Enough of this shit. Robin is my uncle, not yours. You maybe have heard whole of your life that he is your uncle, but he raised you because you've lost your parents when you were very young and he was so in love with your mother, but an American rich girl cannot marry a young and poor Turkish guy.

Her chest was full of pain. Oh, God, is this true? I think i will pass away.

***

What do i have in my arm? White...and blue. Am i in heaven? Am i dead? Who's that? is he God's assistant. I don't feel my arms, like i was under a train or so. Who is he? Sandy tan, blue icy eyes, sandy hair,oh...pale full lips.He is so handsome in that navy blue suit and white shirt.

-You are awake. Thank God!- he ran from his place and came closer to my bed.

- Miss Houston, i would like to apologize for not assuming that you aren't familiar with your family history. How rude and neglected from my side. It will never happen again. I wish you a very fast recovery and i would like to offer you my warm hospitality this week after you will be released from the hospital. Everything will be on charge of our company. I will be your tour guide through Istanbul. I apologize that we have started the wrong way. This was very shocking for you and i plan to make it up to you, of course if you would like that too?- he was too official with her, but his eyes were saying that he isn't cold as ice. 

There is a hope, she thought. Maybe this cold hearted guy that become her boss can maybe be a nice guy, although the start wasn't telling so.

-Of course Mr.Murat!

-Thank you Miss Houston. Can i call you Miss Luna?

-Sure, Mr.Murat!