Part 4

Oh, the yacht. Yes. For me it was nothing memorable. For me it was a normal thing and i felt like i did not have any feelings for anything. That is because in my 23 years nothing good has happened. Money wasn't important to me. They were just something that  need to be spent. My closet was always full with many stupid things. Except one thing. I had my memory box. Every time i was feeling lonely, and believe me, it was very often, i was opening that box and staring at few photos from my childhood. We were a happy family. Me, my mom and dad, our 2 cats Dora and Bella and my older brother Luke. Oh, i miss him so much. That bloody idiotic night i should have go with them. I was playing with my childhood friend Dana and i didn't wanted to go home. My mom was begging me to go inside and take a bath, but i was just fine with my muddy clothes. I told her i want to play a bit longer with Dana, so my mum decided to let me go to Dana's house and stay the night at hers place. My parents and my father were going to a big party. It was supposed my father to be promoted to a partner in the lawyers company that he worked for. I remember my brother Luke was so eager to go to that party because there was suppose to be the daughter of my father's boss, Mr. Smith. It started to rain and a drunk taxi driver have lost his control and hit my dad's car. No one survived the terrible accident.

-A penny for your thoughts!-said Murat. He noticed my tears and he tried to toss them with his fingers.

-You are wounded very much. I can see a strong pain in your chest. You have to take that burden out of you.

I was just silent. I was just staring at the see. 

- I have something for you, dear Luna. I'll be right back.

He got back after couple of minutes with a card box.

-I like poker. I bet you know how to play. We won't play on money. If i lose-i will let you ask from me whatever you'd wish. But, if you lose-than i will have the right to ask anything i want from you. Deal?

-Oh,my Gosh! You are so dead! Poker is my thing!

-We'll see!

***

-I can't believe i've lost. I demand for a re-match! Murat was so angry.

-Told you! I am a champion!

-Ok, you won. But, i still want a re-match. Maybe tomorrow. We're very close to our destination. We should prepare for the enchanting beauties of the biggest princess island. 

-Later you will have to fulfill your promise. I will take my prize for the poker game.

- Sure. But, now give me your hand. We're crossing on the island.

Nice place. So many people.

-Our carriage is here!

She couldn't believe her eyes. The horses were so lovely. So innocent creatures. Murat helped Luna to get inside the carriage. It was a bit cold that evening. Murat has covered Luna with a blanket. She felt so good, so enchanting. Like she is a main character of a fairytale. The spring wind was playing with her hair. It was a magic moment. She never felt like this before. Her chest was full of good feeling. As they were passing by the small shops and restaurants Luna's mood was getting better. They were heading now to the large villas neighborhood.

-Are you still cold?

-A little bit. I like the wind though. It clears my mind and soul. I feel calm.

-I'm glad. Oh, were here!

In front of Luna was a grand house. All in white. 4 floors? 

-This is our family Villa. We called her "Beyaz atlar"(The White Horses). Maybe some day I will tell you the story behind of it. Now, let me show you your room. Get some rest and even a shower. Mrs. Deniz will call you for dinner. Take your time and prepare yourself for a magical night. You, see-the night is still young! Let's see together what the stars have prepared to us. See you later!

Her room wasn't in pink. It was all in white. Quit elegant. On the left side of the room there was a big bed covered in white silky material . Many small and big pillows, in white again. There was a leather black sofa and a small table and one chair on the right side of the room and straight ahead was a door that was leading to the balcony. Nice, indeed. She put her small suitcase and her handbag on the bed. Then she opened the balcony door. Oh, a see view. Perfect! Just as i like. My night conversations with the see. I'll tell my darkest secrets to the stars.