2

This is after mews parents had their dinner and were about to leave.

Mews dad- sons please come home tomorrow princess wants to spend time with you she misses you both so much.

Mews mom - your dad is right after you both married you hardly give your parents time and princess is to whining she wants his phi mew and phi gulf this weekend or she won't forgive both of you.

Mew- smiled sure we will be there tomorrow, I was also thinking I am not giving princess time, tomorrow I and gulf will take princess out.

Mews mom - by sweethearts we are leaving please use protection if you don't want kids.

Mew- I want kids mom but he says no.

Mews dad- gulf is right he is still in the university let him graduate then you both can have as many kids as you want.

Mews mom - I would love you to see my grandchildren I will spoil them so much.

Mew- sure mom.

Gulf was blushing the whole time.

After mews parents left -

Mew- you look so cute while blushing I want you again baby.

Gulf - please baby can we not do it, I am really tired from yesterday and today's mornings' rounds plus we have to spend time with princess too.

Mew- lost his control and grabbed gulf, if I say we will have sex then we will ...... You don't want to have sex with me so fine but please me in another way wear this and watch it do as it is and suck me today if you don't want sex.

Gulf couldn't say anything he took the phone and went to his room he was sad and wanted to cry but he couldn't, silently he watched a porn video of a girl in a nurse uniform treating his patients in a sluty way and then getting fucked gulf opened the cupboard and wore the nurses dress and moved outside of the room mew was still there looking like some king smirking looking at his wife.

Gulf - what happened to you.

Mew- I got hit by a bike.

And their role play continued in the end mew lost control and fucked gulf till 3 in the morning ...

Gulf - ahhhh my back hurts shit I can't even move.

Mew - ahh baby you are finally up let me help you I am so sorry I lost control yesterday.

Gulf - it's ok, we have to visit princess today.

Mew- yes I remember dear I have already taken a bath you get ready till then I will make breakfast for us.

Gulf - but mew you can't cook.

Mew- I can now go and get ready.

Gulf went to take a bath in the meantime mew decided to cook he took some eggs outbroke them and started cooking them but something went wrong and he burned tye eggs some old also came on his hand which made him shout in pain.

Mew- ahhhh shit my hand.

Gulf - what happened are you alright gulf came running from the bedroom just in boxers

Mew- I guess I burned the eggs I am sorry.

Gulf - ohh my hand shit it's burned come with me.

Gulf took mew and applied medicine his shirt was also ruined so gulf told him to change but his skin was hurting so gulf helped him to change then he cleaned the mess mew made and made breakfast for them.

Mew- was happy thanks, you baby.

Gulf - mention not let's go or we will be late.

At suppisit mansion-