17

Gulf - why is there something wrong mew .

Mew - come here na .

Gulf for up and went to mew and as soon as gulf reached near mew , he grab him and pinned him on the wall .

Mew - baby we never had sex here let's do it here na please nana baby .

Gulf - similed sure baby.

After a few hours -

Mew - I love you baby let's pick the kids and we all can go to a movie or shoping or dinner.

Gulf - woo good idea my babies would be angry with me I don't spend time with them anymore I will tell saint to pick them and bring them here .

Mew -yehh love you darling .

Mew helped gulf to wear his clothes and he himself got ready they decided to discuss the project till saint bring the kids .

Fern - mamma dada .

Earth- I will win .

Both the kids were racing to gulfs office the staff chucked seeing there boss's kids running and playing around but someone stopped them .

Hey you guys can't run like this , how bought these stupid kids to office.

Earth- started crying no one has ever shouted on him like this seeing his fern to started crying.

Fern - mamma mamma .

The staff was really scared for fiat now because gulf is ofcourse a nice sweet and kind boss but no one has ever dared to disrespect him or his kids and he don't tolerate disrespect at all , fern and earth ran to gulfs cabin and entered with knocking the crying babies ran and jumped in there parents arms .

Mews pov -

We had a amazing sex then me and baby are discussing on out project I heard someones voice but I ignored it suddenly gulfs cabins door opened and my babies came in and jumped on us fern came in my arms and earth in gulfs why are they crying who the hell dared to make my babies cry gulf and I looked at each other and tried to calm the babies and suddenly one more person entered in gulfs cabin that fiat guy who gave me a weird look in the morning he came inside and started applozing for letting the kids enter in his cabin .

No one's pov -

Fiat - I am so sorry sir these stupid kids didn't listen to me and ran inside .

Gulf - what ! Did you just called my babies stupid.

Mew - said in a dark tone how dare you made my babies cry mr fiat .

Fiat was confused what your kids , gulf sir your and mr suppisits kids , but sir you aren't married .

Earth - cried more mamma dada that bad uncle shouted on us .

Gulf - saint come in please as soon as saint came in gulf told him to hold earth he told fiat to go out with him mew gave fern to zee too and followed gulf .

In fiats office-

Fiat - I am so sorry sir I didn't know they were your kids .

Gulf - first in the morning you disrespected my husband , then you made my babies cry .

Fiat - I swear sir I didn't know they were your family.

Gulf - even if they weren't so you direpected a CEO of a big company what if he would have broken our ties on the bases of your attitude and this is how to talk to two five year olds , fiat I have got more than you can imagine number of complains against you how you disrespected our customers and some employes too now its enough get lost and never show me your face again .

Fiat left in anger mew was happy how gulf defend him and there babies .

Mew - gulf are you okk.

Gulf - yes I am fine let's go babies are asleep let's take them  home .

Mew - gulf I think we should take them somewhere outside for a few days I mean it's been so long we went out , and I also never been out station with the babies so let's plan a family trip for a while .

Gulf - acctally your idea is really good it's been so long I took the babies out and we also didn't go out from so long let's plan a trip then.

Mew - I will plan everything don't worry .

Gulf -okk as you wish , then gulf took earth and mew took fern to there home and made the babies sleep in there bed and mewgulf also went to bed but the babies had other plans they came in between of the night to mewgulfs room and woke gulf he woke up and went to the kitchen where they had prepared everything it's was exactly 11:59 they went to the sleeping mew and shocked him .

Fern and earth - happy birthday dada .

Gulf - happy birthday baby .

Mew - was still in his sleep happy birthday to me goodnight .

Earth- mamma wake dada up .

Gulf - pinched mew which made him get up , now be a good boy and blow the candles .

Mew started crying for the first time he felt this happy his gulf and Babies made a cake for him the babies were singing happy birthday to him and dancing too that what he always wanted a small cute family with gulf and now he has it .

Gulf has planned everything for mews birthday he has promised mew to give him whatever mew wants and mew had plans for him .

In evening-

The family had dinner is a nice restaurant and mew dropped his kids to saints because he wanted his husband to wish him too and gulf too had plans for mew .....

Mew - ohhmy I love this decoration baby I love you .

Gulf - I still have supprise's for you wait here on the sofa daddy .

Mew - looks like someone has plans I too have plans baby .

Gulf - ohh daddy let's see what you have got gulf turned and went to his room and undressed himself he wore his suprise for mew dress , it was a nightgown in black open from front he also wore a black chocker and read lipstick .

On the other hand mew was ready to suprise his baby too......

Gulf - went out baby where are you ....

Mew - here babbbbbbbbbbbb you are looking so hot my lovely wife .

Gulf - do you like my suprise Big Daddy .

Mew - ohh my ofcourse I love it but before I take you I have something for you too baby ..... Mew got on down and pulled out a ring WILL YOU MARRY ME MR GULF KANAWAT AND BE GULF SUPPISIT .....

gulf - started crying yes yes baby I would love to marry you baby ......

Mew - please wear this ring baby from today you will be mine darling my wife the mother of my kids baby .

Gulf - I am already your baby , and your babies call me mother soo..

Mew - I love you can I kiss you .

Gulf nooded and mew kissed him held him and they did it ...............

This is the calmness before the big storm ( hey people double update for my lovely readers and please cheak out my now story sweet lover too and give mr suggestions for that book and I won't be able to update this book frequently I will try to update once in a week atleast ) .