19

Please no don't shot my family no please luke no , please leave my wife and kids out of this I was one who tried to kill you they have nothing to do this ......

Luke was holding a gun in his hand and gulf with earth and fern was sitting there unconscious , mew was begging him to leave gulf and kiss kids but like was just looking at mew smiling .....

Mew - stop smiling at me psycho leave my wife and kids out of this leave him now or I will kill you .

Luke - oh really try me then try to kill it hurt me and your family will be dead .

Mew - I was the one who tried to kill you gulf and my kids have nothing to do with it leave them luke.

Luke - no I won't my mom dad were crying as hell they were crying they buried my fake body because of you do you have any idea what my family went through because of your jeleousy just because you thought I liked gulf you tired to kill me see how it feels now .

Mew was crying and shouting like hell he had the fear of loosing his family he was scared to loose his kids ........

Luke - this I the fear that was in my family's eyes of loosing me how does it feel mew how does it feel answer me your wife was also crying like hell you didn't care once before thinking to kill me , what will happen to my family my old mom and dad my sister to my brother if I die .

Mew - I am sorry luke I am really sorry.

Luke - I don't need your sorry I will wake up gulf and let him see the real you then let's see how and what are you left with .

Mew kept screaming in fear the fear the loose everything , luke just went to gulf and pored water in him waking him up .......

Luke - ohh good morning sleeping beauty how are you .

Gulf was horrified too see luke , luke how are mean you died how are you alive is it a dream and why am I tied what is happening why is mew also tied and where are we why is my babies too tied .

Luke - put his finger on Gulfs lips shhhh dear turned to mew so will you tell him everything or should I .......

Gulf - mew what is all this how is he alive why are we tied and what is he talking about.

Luke put tape on gulf mouth , you talk to much so mr suppisit either you tell him everything or I will take your time but be fast your time starts now .

Mew - gulf baby I love you , I planned to kill luke and I have no idea how is survived but believe me I never wanted all this please gulf I was so jeleous he loved you gulf please forgive me I was blind in jeleousy I was scared he will take you away form me it took me so long to finally get you I didn't wanted to loose you ..........

Luke removed gulf tape now you can speak baby gulf , gulf looked scary ok luke do whatever you want to .

Luke - smiled I don't want anything I just wanted you to know the truth I am leaveing I will take the kids back you guys can talk .

Luke untied gulf and mew and left with the kids gulf was looking like a dead body which scared mew alot .

Mew - baby please say something.

Gulf - what do want me to say .

Mew - cried baby gulf please shout at me hit me please don't be quiet it is killing me .

Gulf - mew I am tied I don't want to run away anymore you have broken my trust again how can you think about killing someone mew how could you .....

Mew - gulf baby I promise I will behave I will never do anything wrong please just forgive me .......

Gulf - I am tired you mew I won't marry you again , I can't I can't live with the fear that If I talk to someone you are going to kill them I just can't mew please leave me now .......

Mew feel on gulf knees baby I beg you please forgive me , I promise I will behave I won't hurt even I single soul I will love you give you freedom now I have understand the real meaning of love and I love you baby please forgive me I beg you gulf .....

Gulf cried you don't understand mew you tryed to kill a  person , how could you sleep after seeing his family's face how could you , sorry mew I won't forgive you leave me I am going don't dare to come to my house ever again you are dead to me and my kids ,gulf removed mews hands and ran away leaving mew crying on the floor ...........

There was only one place mew knew he could go to his mae ........he took a cab and ran his mom's arms he kept crying and crying and mew family kept comforting him till he was in a normal state .

Mrs suppisit- mew cried what happened why are you crying my baby boy .

Mew - it was enough for him , am I really your baby boy , you all left me five years back in the prison to rote no one came to see if I was ok , I hate you all , you all came back because gulf was back and you wanted your grandkids no one came for me I hate you all from my childhood you all made me feel like a outsiders no matter what I did you made me feel worthless the only thing or person who really cares for me was gulf he was never afraid of me or to care for me even if the world was against me he loved me even i kept him in prison or beated me or raped me he was still there for me and I just asked you for one thing and you guys .................. It's not fault to obsessed for gulf I love him more than myself and I would kill myself rather than loosing him ..... You all are fake you pretended to care you pretended to love me but one day you all packed you stuff and took your love with yourself no one cared to look after me ..... No one .....no one ..... I hate you allll........

Thanya was already crying he knew how much gulf meant to mew mew was always a quiet child but he saw his older brother happy when gulf was around him he was happy ...........

Mews mom relaised what she has done to mew she was sorry for never looking after her never caring for him .........

I forgive you mew someone said with a smile on his lips and tears in his eyes ...........

How was it do you think gulf did the right thing comment your thoughts and I am extremely sorry not for updating on regular basis I am really tired because of exams and stuff ............... please tell me what do you guys think should happen next ....