18

Next day -

Mew posted on his Instagram about his marriage and proposal to gulf currently both of them were sleeping exausted and tired from last nights activities.

Mew - what type of wedding do you want.

Gulf - I haven't decided anything yet baby what about you have you planned anything .

Mew - not yet but we can have a destination wedding with close friends , imagine how much fun will it be .

Gulf- yes it will be baby , what about the kids .

Mew - ofcourse we will take them while we are enjoying we can send them with thanya she will take care of them .

Gulf - good idea , baby my hand feels weird .

Mew - why what happened .

Gulf - I guess it's because of this huge engagement ring ( from friends )

Mew - hahah good one let's start planning the wedding today only I want to marry you as soon as possible yehh I am so excited .

Gulf - technical we are already married .

Mew - you always spoil my mood I was trying to be romantic.

Gulf - whatever I have to take a bath .

Mew - let's save some water .

Gulf - don't be so shameless mew .

Mew - ohhh you hurt my feelings come on let me join you nanana .

Gulf - whatever you say , mew and gulf both had a great shower together obviously it wasn't only a shower ..

Mew - Baby you look tired sleep for sometime .

Gulf - but what about the kids .

Mew - I am here just take a nap .

Gulf - how dare you Mew suppisit how dare you kill a person , do you hear yourself you killed luke beacuse you were jeleous .

Mew - whatever I did I did it for you gulf why don't you understand my feelings I love you and our kids , I have also suffered so much , when you were gone no one loved me or ever cared to look for me I created this empire of on my own , gulf I know what I did to you was not right but gulf I love you more than myself if I can't have you I don't to live anymore goodbye ....

Gulf -noooo mew nooo please get up you cant leave me you have two babies you have to take care of them and I am your wife mew you can't run from your responsibility mew nooooooo gulf kept shouting.....

Shhh baby what happened I am alright I am ok baby I am not leaving you . Gulf kept screaming for a while and then slept .

Mew - what happened why was he crying my name was he scared about something I will ask him when he wakes up .

A few hours later ---

Gulf woke up but mew was not there he was scared that mew left him or killed himself he ran down and saw mew making breakfast with earth and fern .

Mew looked at gulf and smiled hello baby look the breakfast is ready be fast let's eat before the food gets cold .

Earth- mamma Earth made breakfast .

Fern - me too mamma

Gulf similed looking at his kids hugging him he felt happy , ohh babies thank you let's see what you guys made . Gulf sat and took a bit it was horrible it was extremely spicy and pancakes had salt in it , gulf ate without complaining as soon mew ate it he split everything.

Mew - sorry baby you had to eat this , it's horrible how are you eating this .

Fern - yes mamma this food is so bad .

Gulf - smiled it's ok ,now you guys watch tv I will prepare breakfast .

Gulf was preparing breakfast but suddenly he received a call from a unknown person as soon as gulf heard him he dropped his phone.

Mew - what happened gulf are you fine .

Gulf - I am ok mew I have to go to my office there is an emergency I have made the breakfast please for today can you take care of the kids.

Mew - sure but do you need my help .

Gulf-no no it's fine just take care of them for today .

Mew - smiled you don't have to ask baby they are my kids too just go and complete your work .

Gulf - kissed mew okkk bye bye baby boy take care of the babies ok and babies don't trouble dada.

Earth and fern started jumping here and there dada and babies day mew too similed seeing his kids happy and joined them.

Gulf - how is it possible .

I told you gulf and whatever I told was correct see what happens .

Gulf - I still can't believe mew can do this how dare he tried to kill you .

Luke - I know I already knew he will try to kill me that night I saw thorn following me that's why I changed my car and drove away but that guy is dead .

Gulf - yes I know , but I still can't believe mew tried to kill you .

Luke - I already told you he is a psychopath he can kill anyone for you gulf he is over possessive can't you see that this is not normal you have to do something .

Gulf - what should I do luke I love him , luke was shocked yes I do I love him I can't denay it anymore I love him he is the father of my kids I just can't leave him luke what should I do now .

Luke - gulf he has harmed that fiat guy to it's really dangerous if you don't tell him now his possessive will increase he can kill anyone he is killing people gulf can't you see .

Gulf - okkk luke I will talk to him today for sure don't worry I will make sure mew don't do anything to you trust me I need to think about something .

Luke - ok gulf I am leaving then .

Flashback -

Luke called gulf a day before his death , gulf thorn is still following me I managed to excape his trap twice I think he want to kill me .

Gulf - I knew it luke tommorow drive too xxx and in between change car he will hit the person and they all will think you are dead it will safe for you then I will call you later .

Luke - ohk gulf I will do as you say.

Present -

Gulf went to his office thinking of a way to make mew understand killing is not an option , he wants to run away but now he loves mew and his kids too but this was not right .....

What do you think gulf should do a funny this is going with me I wrote 14 chapters of my other book but the funny part is I didn't know how to start but I got some amazing ideas about how to break mew and Gulfs relationship so I started writing form 7 or 12 th chapter till the end I still don't know how to build there relationship in that book so please please help me .....

Mew luke is alive and he told gulf you were the one who tried to kill him .