5

So the story will got in time skip now after a year of last chapter ......

Time skip after one year -

Gulf is already graduated with flying colours he topped his University and mew took him to Paris to celebrate , there there lives were pretty much the same mew is still a jeleous bastard but a few months ago gulf decided to open his heart for mew as they are already married over three years and there is no point in living a life without loveing .....

Gulf - baby let's go or you  will get late .

Mew - wait darling just taking the last bag .

Gulf - come fast .

Mew - baby I will miss you in last three years we have never been apart for this long .

Gulf - it's not that long just a week baby .

Mew - I will miss you darling .

Gulf - will miss you too now go or you will miss your flight .

Mew- remember the rules darling and we will have phone sex .

Gulf - you are shameless go now .

Gulfs pov -

Mew is gone for his business trip and  he will be back in a week , I would say after I decided to give him a chance my perspective about him changed I like him for now he is good to I don't understand why people fear him this such he is so cute and adorable , sometimes I it like when he is possisve about me anyway I watched a movie ate dinner and went to sleep. I miss him I just texted him to text me as soon as he reach and he replied in yes darling oh my I can blush with a simple complement it's his fault not mine anyway I drift to sleep .

One's pov ( next day)-

Gulf woke and saw a Miss call from his husband and an incoming video call he accepted it , mew was smiling at his wife's cuteness .

Mew - oh you just woke up .

Gulf - I didn't want to but I have work so I had to .

Mew- I Miss you .

Gulf - oh you clingy husband you should focus on your work .

Mew- I just miss my wife and you are my important work .

Gulf - shiy you are such a flirt .

Mew - just for you .

Gulf - whatever I have to take a bath and get ready .

Mew- oh I also didn't take a bath let's do it together .

Gulf - what no .

Mew - gulf suppisit remove your clothes in front of me now .

Gulf got scared by mews tone he is very well aware that if he doesn't listen to his husband he will the one to suffer , so he decided to strip in front of the phone and mew was doing the same .

Mew - ahhh see I am so hard just by looking at you , you are dam good now go in the red room and take a fake dick and penetrate yourself infront of me .

Gulf - what no mew are you crazy .

Mew - this is the last time you are saying no to me baby do as I say or remember the last time you rejected my offer what did I do .

Gulfs eyes widened , how can he forget what happened last time , he rejected mews wish to have sex in a public restroom and mew fucked him for a entire week he didn't let gulf go out or do anything accept sex for a entire week , gulf couldn't feel his lower back for a month after that .